• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Facism

Looool. I don't have much in the way of chest hair. The one small benefit (I guess?) to this is that it allows wind to flow through it though. Like, I can feel it pretty palpably when it's windy and I have a collared shirt.

I'm hairy like a bear.

You'd think Tony would have objected to this being sent out on their Christmas cards.

_79455816_624.jpg

he didn't object to war on Afghanistan and Iraq so I'm sure this will be ok.

"You look at the age of the players... Drogba and John over 30. After that, below 30. Ivanovic is at that limit. All the other guys are very young. If they're happy to be here, like Oscar is showing with a new contract, like Eden is showing: he will sign a new contract sooner or later. They can basically be the Chelsea team for the next few years."

Fuck sooner or later, Mou. We need that new contract now. Please.

GQman2121

Banned
Since my banishing back in August I've started a new job (vet tech) and gone back to school part time (computer science). I'm unable to watch these week day games live, which means limited CL matches too. Kickass torrents has been my saving grace, but the games aren't uploaded until much later in the evening. It all sucks but it could be worse.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that. Let him prove that he's good enough elsewhere. We shouldn't start making transfers with the mindset that 'he's probably no worse than what we've got' regardless of how good they actually are. That's how we've ended up with 3 medicore strikers in the first place.

He's been good on WC Qualifiers, the World Cup, and Olympiacos on both the Greek league and Champions, the problem is that Wenger will rather have Sanogo instead.

Lightning

Banned
He's been good on WC Qualifiers, the World Cup, and Olympiacos on both the Greek league and Champions, the problem is that Wenger will rather have Sanogo instead.
Sanogo is 3rd choice. The problem with Campbell is he's not that good. Liverpool are above players like him, he won't help much.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs team: Lloris; Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Lennon, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane

Subs: Vorm, Dier, Kaboul, Naughton, Chadli, Paulinho, Soldado

So many injuries, we shouldn't need 3 defenders on the bench.

Chelsea line-up v Spurs: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba. #CFC

Was hoping Remy would start :(

Chelsea line-up v Spurs: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba. #CFC

Was hoping Remy would start :(

So was I, also thought Remy would be our 2nd choice striker for most of the season but Drogba has been playing a lot better than I thought he would before the season started.

Top Bottom