• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

GQman2121

Banned
Looking at our side on paper really shows how thin we are. There's very little quality coming in off the bench. I'm over Schurrle like Woody is Salah. They both can kick rocks.

Clegg

Southampton should take solace in the fact that they've the best defence in the league and Arsenal could only score once, and in the 94th minute, against an appalling United back line.

pulga

Banned
Jared Leto is the Joker and we're going to Mars

Did I drink myself into another dimension last night?
wtzgU.gif

3Sixty

Dream Team ‏@dreamteamfc 5 minutes ago

SUNDAY: Watch your £30m striker finally score in the PL and repair his shattered confidence. WEDNESDAY: Drop him.

B39Av46IUAAaUmw.jpg

Absolutely sensational.

pulga

Banned
Just smoked a lovely little canna and I'm about to hit play on the Arrow/Flash crossover.

What a time to be alive m8s

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dream Team ‏@dreamteamfc 5 minutes ago

SUNDAY: Watch your £30m striker finally score in the PL and repair his shattered confidence. WEDNESDAY: Drop him.

B39Av46IUAAaUmw.jpg

Absolutely sensational.

Soldado scored a nice goal but he was much less impressive than Kane. Poch was never going to play 442 in this game.

noal

Banned
This Fletch and Sav bollocks on BT Sport is awful. Just awful.

I'll just pop up for a bath before the game methinks.

I build websites to generate extra income.. Some of the responses to my ads are so frustrating. Clients want extremely complex websites that require a lot of programming and development for close to nothing in cost - "Why does it cost more than 150$".

Who the fuck builds a business off a $150 investment?

Top Bottom