• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

3Sixty

super jan!

zmnilm.gif

He's absolutely raped him there.

Razor554

Aaaand 0-2

We are steamrolling the opponent with B-team as expected. Even Real Madrid B won vs them this season, so this team must be really shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck last post:

Think Sunderland have been very naive tonight. They played for the draw on Sunday and got it (yeah cool they made some good openings and always scored, but that was good opportunism). M

Tonight they've played far more openly and they've suffered.

And city fans please stop pretending like your kids will get a chance any time soon

Linius

Hopefully the stage design they come up with is better than the circular one on the 360° tour. Worst acoustics ever.

Looks like just a regular stage for Amsterdam. They play in a 17.000 capacity venue. That would be the most intimate U2 gig for me. The two times before was in the Amsterdam Arena with ~55.000 people.

Does Atletico have a long history of producing good forwards? If you look back at the past ten years or so you'll see a couple of quite talented forwards that have come from that team.

Torres
Aguero
Falcao
Costa

Absolutely mental, considering they've only been great overall for a year

Not that Torres' goal record for them was anything special. Special player though.

Zabojnik

Looks like just a regular stage for Amsterdam. They play in a 17.000 capacity venue. That would be the most intimate U2 gig for me. The two times before was in the Amsterdam Arena with ~55.000 people.

That's nice. My two times before have been 70k+ people as well. Wouldn't mind seeing them in a small(er) venue for sure. Gotta check those tour dates.

EDIT: September 2015 in Turin in the Pala, interesting. With any luck I might even make it a double with a Juve match.

Linius

vertonghen and alderweireld used to be the cb pairing at ajax.

alderweireld was the inferior one.

I'd take them both back in a heartbeat. Much better than the clowns we have to deal with now. Though I guess I have to give Veltman some time. But no excuses for Moisander.

Meier

City have no striker on the pitch and no one even acting as one, hah. That breakaway just completely died since there was no one there.

The only striker Atletico produced is Torres.

The rest were all developed elsewhere.
This is true I suppose, at least for Falcao who already had a good record at Porto. Producing might be an exaggeration but they've definitely helped in developing them.

The_Hitcher89, don't forget Forlan, although I do believe he already was on an exceptional form when he played for Villareal (and only got better in Atletico before his decline).

The_Hitcher89, don't forget Forlan, although I do believe he already was on an exceptional form when he played for Villareal (and only got better in Atletico before his decline).

Knew I'd forgotten someone. Even mentaller

Those partnerships as well

Aguero and Forlan
Costa and Falcao (thought Costa played a little wider iirc)

SAS :(

Linius

That's nice. My two times before have been 70k+ people as well. Wouldn't mind seeing them in a small(er) venue for sure. Gotta check those tour dates.

EDIT: September 2015 in Turin in the Pala, interesting. With any luck I might even make it a double with a Juve match.

Go for it! How are the prices over there? It's 71,50 including fees over here for standing area tickets. Could have been worse :p

Top Bottom