• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

bud

just goes to show how much arsenal have regressed when they can't even outplay a side like this southampton.

giroud, please help.

Your baguettes stale or something?

Relax. You said every game. Now you are saying you just meant the league, and only against good teams.
I said mostly, which I intentionally typed because I knew he's had a few good games, and since we're watching a league game now don't you think it would make sense that I'm referring to his form in the league? Why would I talk about his form in CL in a league game? What's the point of being here when you can't even read? Just go and get permabanned again, no one likes you.

Meier

I am only sparingly watching but Boyata seems like he's not doing horrific at least.

City score! Bring on Pozo and Angelino at the 60 minute mark. Zaba with the CHIP!

wedward

I said mostly, which I intentionally typed because I knew he's had a few good games, and since we're watching a league game now don't you think it would make sense that I'm referring to his form in the league? Why would I talk about his form in CL in a league game? What's the point of being here when you can't even read? Just go and get permabanned again, no one likes you.

in every game he has played this season.

Every. By every I mean only the league and only against good teams.

Ok bud. Ok.

Marc

Get relegated, Hull.

Stay up, Hull.

Zh1RrNj.png

Every. By every I mean only the league and only against good teams.

Ok bud. Ok.
Unfortunately I don't have a habit of explicitly stating everything I mean when I expect people to understand them in the context they are said in. I'm sure it's tough though for people whose mother dropped them on their head first. You'll get past kindergarden someday mate. Have a nice one.

Top Bottom