• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

wedward

I think you're confusing physicality with thuggish behaviour

The most disgraceful behaviour I've ever seen in a United-Arsenal game was that gibbon Keown's.

When it is your own team it is physicality. When it is the opposition it is thugish.

Everyone knows this.

wedward

Unfortunately I don't have a habit of explicitly stating everything I mean when I expect people to understand them in the context they are said in. I'm sure it's tough though for people whose mother dropped them on their head first. You'll get past kindergarden someday mate. Have a nice one.

I'm not the only one who thought that.

Not sure why you are getting so angry.

Meier

Someone needs to save Nastasic from his plush Prestbury holding cell.
Someone pls.

Official word is he has a muscle injury in his thigh (I think) and that's why he's out today. Now whether or not that's true is anybody's guess.

Just saw the gif of Sunderland's first goal... was that not an own goal from Zaba?

Marc

I think you're confusing physicality with thuggish behaviour

The most disgraceful behaviour I've ever seen in a United-Arsenal game was that gibbon Keown's.

Think you forgot about Scholes.

Although that was just Scholes being Scholes, nothing aimed against Arsenal.

The Reyes treatment however was some amazing work. Poor guy looked so broken by the end, had to go back home.

jesalr

Harry Kane is incredible. I don't care if we're losing. The boy is special.

And not in the way I used to think he was 'special'

Esch

Banned
Unfortunately I don't have a habit of explicitly stating everything I mean when I expect people to understand them in the context they are said in. I'm sure it's tough though for people whose mother dropped them on their head first. You'll get past kindergarden someday mate. Have a nice one.

What's the point of being here when you can't even read? Just go and get permabanned again, no one likes you.
iUWEvr1URL1T.gif

Meier

Aguero is the king. Just crown him already. JM7, please hurry up and sign your new deal.

Ugh. Dammit Pellegrini.. what's the point of using Frank this game? Give one of the kids their debut!

Facism

lol at the defending against Remy. He did everything in his power to try an bring him down and Remy is like "lol git stronk, pussyo"

Wilbur

Banned
Think Sunderland have been very naive tonight. They played for the draw on Sunday and got it (yeah cool they made some good openings and always scored, but that was good opportunism). M

Tonight they've played far more openly and they've suffered.

Top Bottom