• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

One for the Souls fans

Why does dark souls hate the player so much. :(

Jeff Green is such a nice guy, wish he would join giantbomb or something, he's always great when he's on tested.

YZVqKoL.png

EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

Why does dark souls hate the player so much. :(

Jeff Green is such a nice guy, wish he would join giantbomb or something, he's always great when he's on tested.

YZVqKoL.png

EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

That particular area is designed so you go in it for a second, see what happens, and run out again when your stuff starts breaking. Jeff is ridiculously gung-ho, which is why he's on course to take like 220 hours to complete it, without exploring much :p

Watching the highlights of our match against Stoke, why the fuck did RVP pass the ball to Herrera instead of Wilson who was in a better position? I think this is probably the main reason why Wilson refused to pass the ball to him later on in the game.

Also Herrera can really recover the ball very well, can tackle also.

Because he knows Wilson is the future, the past and the present.

Oh he knows.

scently

doesnt want the kid the look better than him, what a cunt.

I suspected that to be the case. And its actions like this that can lose a match. If he had passed the ball to Wilson I am sure the kid would have reciprocated when RVP was clear on goal.

Anyway, Wilson has pace though, he could become very good, we just have to wait and see.

Watching the highlights of our match against Stoke, why the fuck did RVP pass the ball to Herrera instead of Wilson who was in a better position? I think this is probably the main reason why Wilson refused to pass the ball to him later on in the game.

Also Herrera can really recover the ball very well, can tackle also.

Why does FootballGAF have such a boner for Wilson?

I suspected that to be the case. And its actions like this that can lose a match. If he had passed the ball to Wilson I am sure the kid would have reciprocated when RVP was clear on goal.

Anyway, Wilson has pace though, he could become very good, we just have to wait and see.

He almost had one of those goals at first team level. It will come though.

Why does FootballGAF have such a boner for Wilson?

A lot of United gaf watch the youth teams.

GQman2121

Banned
Watched our match late last night before bed. Rough start, but once we settled down, it was business as usual for this home fixture.

Spurs clearly have some type of mental huddle to overcome in these types of matches. They've been really unlucky in the transfer market with players underachieving, but Kane definitely seems the most promising now that he's getting playing time. So maybe the failure of those purchases was a blessing, as their best option was right in front of them all along. Still think Lamela is decent though he didn't provide much last night.

Did all of his equipment get destroyed due to this? Is it repairable?

He's a youth player that United developed. Everyone wants to see their team's kids succeed.
Also doesn't help that Januzaj has been terrible lately, and Herrera just started playing again. We need a new #prospect.

What's the question?

There was one on Harry Redknapp the other day and I got them all right hodgsonshades.png

Which countries have lost in a world cup final?

Brazil, Spain, Italy, Sweden, France, Chile were the answers in order.
Hungary
was the only pointless answer.

That Dan bloke at Giant Bomb is jokes

"What's a mortgage?"

How do you get that far in life and not know what a mortgate is? In one episode he was talking about how he used to get the same thing from Taco Bell every single day or something like that. He's the sort of person you don't really get exposed to in any form of media unless you actually know them personally. I don't know what he does there, but he must be really good at his job.

"What's a mortgage?"

How do you get that far in life and not know what a mortgate is? In one episode he was talking about how he used to get the same thing from Taco Bell every single day or something like that. He's the sort of person you don't really get exposed to in any form of media unless you actually know them personally. I don't know what he does there, but he must be really good at his job.

From the sound of things both he and his dad seems to love not knowing stuff, down to downright refusing to learn something new, he reminds me of Wilbur. He tried to make egg whites out of the egg shells ffs.

He's pretty hilarious though.

Dan revels in his idiocy and oddity, and there was a while where the rest of them did as well. Thankfully that's passed in the main, and its back to normal.

inky

"What's a mortgage?"

He's just a clueless idiot. I know plenty of those already.

FootballFan

Dan revels in his idiocy and oddity, and there was a while where the rest of them did as well. Thankfully that's passed in the main, and its back to normal.

Jesus christ, a bit harsh, just because Dan has Beats Pros and the Beats pill I still wouldn't put him down like that.

Dc ignore him m8 <3

From the sound of things both he and his dad seems to love not knowing stuff, down to downright refusing to learn something new, he reminds me of Wilbur. He tried to make egg whites out of the egg shells ffs.

He's pretty hilarious though.

He's great. I just don't understand how he got to this place and point in his life not knowing so much stuff. He is a product of everything that is great but also wrong with society.

dc89

Jesus christ, a bit harsh, just because Dan has Beats Pros and the Beats pill I still wouldn't put him down like that.

Dc ignore him m8 <3

:looooool

I don't own Beats Pro's. I don't own the Beats Pill. I have ONE paid of Beats headphones (in-ear iBeats), that I got for £25 in a sale. I got them for going on trains and buses, being out and about etc.
I have Bowers & Wilkins P5's god damn it, why would I go for anything else when listening to music at good quality.

L1NETT

Don't get the eggheads love. Right dreary show. Like being stuck in an airport lounge at 2 in the morning.

15 to 1. That's where its at. Not much chat. Just good quizzing,

Or a bit of Only Connect. Right good too

Top Bottom