• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Wilbur

Banned
Hahaha, well played. It happens when you have kids I suppose.

[insert that dude in a suit at the computer looking shocked.gif]

He's a bit ratty looking for my liking. I mean, he's not ugly, but he's not good looking. Nice complexion, that's about it.

bud

ZPduVIL.png

my cheeks hurt from all the laughing.

arloud

‏@JakeFCohen 22h22 hours ago
If Eden Hazard signs a new 5-year deal at £220k pw (£200k + bonus), his annual FFP hit actually decreases from £16m to £15.3m. Win-win.

Lets go bae
ixaByTZZCBL15.png

i dont know what to wear for tomorrows dissertation presentation

fashion-gaf pls respond

Aviators
Red and white flannel shirt
Yellow tie
Cracked brown leather biker jacket
Pink ripped skinny jeans
Suspenders over the jacket
Cloth belt
Green and white Air Jordans

Trust me.

pulga

Banned
Honduras national team jersey is the only right answer
that's how failure dress like

neymar-flop.gif

/dead

smart caual trousers, shirt and jumper

brown shoes

isn't that too casual? some fucker wore a full suit today

Aviators
Red and white flannel shirt
Yellow tie
Cracked brown leather biker jacket
Pink ripped skinny jeans
Suspenders over the jacket
Cloth belt
Green and white Air Jordans

Trust me.

hitcher porfavor

Linius

Since Blind plays for Man. United I've seen so many pics of his gf on the internet. Over here the press doesn't follow Eredivisie player outside of football at all. It's like the English press is present at every damn dinner they go to :p

Clegg

This mornings Rachel Riley episode inspired me to look at further vids on Youtube.

She know exactly what she's doing.

Meier

I think Keane are one of the most underrated bands of recent memory. They obviously have had great success, but you don't hear much praise of them. Most recent album was a little forgettable in comparison, but I can pop on Hopes and Fears, Under the Iron Sea or Perfect Symmetry at any point no matter how long it's been and just love every minute of it.

When my wife and I were just starting to date, she did study abroad in London for 2+ months. I was at one of their shows (this was back in 2005) and used a calling card to call her at like what was 4 in the morning UK time or something so her flatmate could listen in since she was a big fan. As expected, they couldn't really hear shit apparently but it got me some kudos.

When I was at college, some guy in my class turned up in a fucking suit lol, I think he was off to an interview or something afterwards, but still, that's just sad when the rest of us were in quite casual clothes. I remember my friend laughing when he turned up :lol

Since Blind plays for Man. United I've seen so many pics of his gf on the internet. Over here the press doesn't follow Eredivisie player outside of football at all. It's like the English press is present at every damn dinner they go to :p

Bunch of cockroaches.

Linius

When I was at college, some guy in my class turned up in a fucking suit lol, I think he was off to an interview or something afterwards, but still, that's just sad when the rest of us were in quite casual clothes. I remember my friend laughing when he turned up :lol

Cool story breh

Do you have more details on this bloke?

Clegg

Nothing wrong with wearing a suit every now and then.

I'm expected to wear one every day for my internship starting next September tho. Could do without that.

I do remember this huge nintendo fanboy in my class being super excited that we were going to nintendo's US office back in 2008. The kind of guy who is super socially awkward and have obviously had never worn a suit, and that's alright and all, but don't make your first time when you are about as excited like a 10 year old girl meeting justin bieber. His suit of course didn't fit at all and he was the only one wearing anything but causal clothes, at least he managed to stand out, but I have a feeling he thought they would hire him on the spot or something, when in reality they barely even showed us anything and just kicked us out as fast as possible again.

I do remember this huge nintendo fanboy in my class being super excited that we were going to nintendo's US office back in 2008. The kind of guy who obviously had never worn a suit, and that's alright and all, but don't make your first time when you are about as excited like a 10 year old girl meeting justin bieber. His suit of course didn't fit at all and he was the only one wearing anything but causal clothes, at least he managed to stand out, but I have a feeling he thought they would hire him on the spot or something, when in reality they barely even showed us anything and just kicked us out as fast as possible again.

:lololololol

scently

Watching the highlights of our match against Stoke, why the fuck did RVP pass the ball to Herrera instead of Wilson who was in a better position? I think this is probably the main reason why Wilson refused to pass the ball to him later on in the game.

Also Herrera can really recover the ball very well, can tackle also.

tri_willy

Watching the highlights of our match against Stoke, why the fuck did RVP pass the ball to Herrera instead of Wilson who was in a better position? I think this is probably the main reason why Wilson refused to pass the ball to him later on in the game.

Also Herrera can really recover the ball very well, can tackle also.

doesnt want the kid the look better than him, what a cunt.

Zabojnik

Fiorentina - Juve awaits us tomorrow.

Second defeat of the season. I've never been more sure of anything.

Everyone should bet on a Mario Gomez goal.

Top Bottom