• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Scum

en67Hdj.jpg

HNGHHHH

D:

Wonder if his relationship with the Madrid board would put a spanner in the works when doing any business with them. They're financially arrogant enough to hold grudges like that I think.

Eh very much doubt it. They will want Chelsea players in the future and have no real reason to just downright block deals with Chelsea only, if they got a player they want to offload and Chelsea bid the highest, I have a hard time seeing them not accept it.

Of course Bale and Varane won't happen though, but not because of that.

Has Cahill not overtaken Terry now btw? I've not seen Chelsea much this season aside from their goals

Not really tbh. He seems panicky quite often and makes some bad decisions. Overall he's a great defender no doubt, but you saw it in the Liverpool match too. Terry has been solid as fuck this season so far. They seem about level more than anything though, and Terry has the age against him.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
The Bale and CR7 rumors are the dumbest of them all, no way Madrid are letting go of them, especially since Bale was bought like a year ago.

Scum

The Bale and CR7 rumors are the dumbest of them all, no way Madrid are letting go of them, especially since Bale was bought like a year ago.

You never know what crazy Perez will think up next. He'll probably want them both replaced with the stars of the Copa America in the summer.

Elchele

If Wenger doesn't convince Reus to come we could always wait until the next Cavani rumors pops up. Maybe he'll return to his great form under Commander Wenger's teachings.

why would Reus join a worse side than where he is now?
If Real Madrid ends up selling Bale, I'm pretty sure they will sign Reus.

Firmino will replace Reus in Dortmund, and milch will love it

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
If Wenger doesn't convince Reus to come we could always wait until the next Cavani rumors pops up. Maybe he'll return to his great form under Commander Wenger's teachings.

Why would anyone want to join Arsenal with Arsene "CL group stage is enough" Wenger in charge.

Who else do you have in your FM team? 😒

Fellatio, moses, Bamford, Dybala, perin, Pierre Bengtsson. Going to win the league soon.

We're talking reality here though, we all know of messis quotes from the other day, and now fabregas is photographed dining with messis wife. He's tapping up. It's happening.

Scum

Fellatio, moses, Bamford, Dybala, perin, Pierre Bengtsson. Going to win the league soon.

We're talking reality here though, we all know of messis quotes from the other day, and now fabregas is photographed dining with messis wife. He's tapping up. It's happening.

Messi leaving Barca.
Messi leaving Barca for Chelsea.

😳

ATF487

Sturridge being out for 6 weeks again breaks my fucking heart. Liverpool have been shite but I still thought there was a chance of a top 4 finish if they could get through the festive period...

Wilbur

Banned
It's 2:09 in the morning and dean has been trying to swallow a tablet for five minutes

I'm dying

fuck this shit he says

He threw the cup away and threw the tablet in the bin

"get in my mouth"

oh my god

Salazar

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 3m3 minutes ago
Sylvinho "Douglas has potential and will adapt. People always wants to have the best full back in history but sometimes it's not possible."

lol

Scum

It's 2:09 in the morning and dean has been trying to swallow a tablet for five minutes

I'm dying

fuck this shit he says

"get in my mouth"

oh my god

Oh Dean. Can't you just chew it??

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

I'm dying

fuck this shit he says

"get in my mouth"

oh my god
im really fucking tired and pictured him eating an ipad, it was 100% more hilarious

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Actually selling Bale after winning La Decima does make (financial) sense! But when did they ever care about that

Buying him for 100 million and then selling him a year later for..let's say...80? That's effectively a loan :p

but if they really wanna sell someone, it should be James :lol

*blatant dive*

rvy: "zabo pls, why are you trying to cheat me"

me: "Juve bro, it's what we do."

YES PES

FUCK MY INTERNET PROVIDER

AHAHAHA

Any top player who comes to Arsenal is an idiot. We are a club with no ambition or project to make us attractive.

Sanchez seems to have had three suitors in the summer. One was Juve, who can't get anything done. The choice was then between us and Liverpool. Not exactly the cream of the crop. Barca must have told him that suarez was a done deal and his playing time would be limited, because that is the only reason he would have joined us. Why a top team didn't come in for him is beyond me. He would have been perfect at Bayern.

Ozil is another one. Again he was not wanted at RM and had a choice between us and PSG. He was talked into it by Wenger and a club with no ambition or pressure seems to suit his personality.

Why would Reus join us? We are still two or three years away from really competing.

Also why would we want him? He doesn't solve any of our problems.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Any top player who comes to Arsenal is an idiot. We are a club with no ambition or project to make us attractive.

Sanchez seems to have had three suitors in the summer. One was Juve, who can't get anything done. The choice was then between us and Liverpool. Not exactly the cream of the crop. Barca must have told him that suarez was a done deal and his playing time would be limited, because that is the only reason he would have joined us. Why a top team didn't come in for him is beyond me. He would have been perfect at Bayern.

Ozil is another one. Again he was not wanted at RM and had a choice between us and PSG. He was talked into it by Wenger and a club with no ambition or pressure seems to suit his personality.

Why would Reus join us? We are still two or three years away from really competing.

Also why would we want him? He doesn't solve any of our problems.
:lol innit. And there was no way we were going to pay £35 million AND pay him 7.5 million a year.

:lol innit. And there was no way we were going to pay £35 million AND pay him 7.5 million a year.

He would have been so good for a Conte 4-3-3. He is twice the player he was when he left Udinese. Only time the Juve incompetence worked out is when they failed to sign Higuain and signed the superior Argentine from under Milan's nose.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He would have been so good for a Conte 4-3-3. He is twice the player he was when he left Udinese. Only time the Juve incompetence worked out is when they failed to sign Higuain and signed the superior Argentine from under Milan's nose.

and Vidal! Since our first target (IIRC) was Inler :p

Lightning

Banned
I really don't see Wilshere in the holding midfield role, but more a box to box player supporting both attack and defence. His attacks and wanders out of position too much to be a successful dm.

and Vidal! Since our first target (IIRC) was Inler :p

Really? Haha. Lion mask Inler.

Just read Vidic talking about the Milan derby. Gonna be great when he makes a mistake that leads to a goal or gets red carded.

It seems that ESPNFC are doing a feature on what makes the different leagues so great to watch. Only thing I can think of for Serie A is that if you are lucky you might see a sexy woman when the cameramen get distracted.

I voted for Serie A as my favourite, I am the 3% :)

Top Bottom