• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

jts

...hate me...
Okay he looks stupid in that other picture. I chose it on purpose. He may goof out a bit, but when it comes down to it, he's a good looking bloke. And such a loveable guy.

hurpEQS.jpg

I take none of your aggressions against Studge.

edit: I didn't choose or wait to be on the top of the page, and yet, here I am.

Wilbur

Banned
300 million spent and still have Carrick as dm.

Incredible.

RVP and Falcao will be in retirement homes by then.

The implication that Carrick isn't good enough is... amusing.

Don't know if you've noticed but we've won four in four since he came back and he's been one of our best players in all of them

pls go watch vines of Flamini and shed tears

Don't know if you've noticed but we've won four in four since he came back and he's been one of our best players in all of them

Tell me how much you hate Young.

pls

GorillaJu

Okay he looks stupid in that other picture. I chose it on purpose. He may goof out a bit, but when it comes down to it, he's a good looking bloke. And such a loveable guy.

hurpEQS.jpg

I take none of your aggressions against Studge.

edit: I didn't choose or wait to be on the top of the page, and yet, here I am.

He is a great guy and good looking for sure.

GorillaJu

Meh I think you can do much much better than Carrick. When people learn to close him down he'll be exposed.

Wilbur

Banned
Tell me how much you hate Young.

pls

If Young were an ant, I would crush it with my thumb.

If Young were a biscuit, I'd crumble it up in a show of my sheer power.

If Young were an Asian, I'd send him to Blablurn for sexual punishment.

If Young were a hotel bedsheet, I'd cum and shit all over it and refuse to pay the fine.

If Young were a chicken, I'd put him in a double medium wrap with peri peri chips and coleslaw and I'd serve without asking the customer if they'd like anything else.

If Young were a professional footballer, I'd think he was utterly bobbins.

If Young were a Christmas tree, I'd burn him down and pray to the one true lord Allah/God and God alone/the Dalai Lama/Yoda.

If Young were a Game of Thrones character, he'd be Hodor.

wedward

he isn't. not for a team that is going for the title.

Wilbur

Banned
Meh I think you can do much much better than Carrick. When people learn to close him down he'll be exposed.

But why havent people learnt yet then m8. Because he constantly ELUDES them.

Wonderful passer. He's still quite underrated I think. The glue that holds our midfield together.

he isn't. not for a team that is going for the title.

Has done plenty fine in those teams before, as recent as 2013 actually.

And our goal isn't the title this season, it's to qualify for the Champions League. Right now we're in position to do so, and a large part of that has been Carrick's return to the team and return to form.

wedward

Wonderful passer. He's still quite underrated I think. The glue that holds our midfield together.

And our goal isn't the title this season, it's to qualify for the Champions League. Right now we're in position to do so, and a large part of that has been Carrick's return to the team and return to form.

I was talking about next season when you have strootman, hummels, godin and Clyne.

valeo

Not a huge Carrick fan but he's still better on one leg than farking Flamini. Still can't believe that guy is starting for us. He hasn't been good in years. He wouldn't even make it at Hull.

I understand why non Manited fans don't rate Carrick.

What annoys me is the United fans who still claim he's shit.

Our one consistent CM throughout the most successful period in the clubs history. Have some respect. He's earned it by now.

Hope we don't have any deviants here.

These are terrible.

Plastic Beach was a huge letdown for me. Tbf Demon Days is the only one of their albums I could listen to in its entirety I think.

You don't like My Bloody Valentine? To the trash you go.

No, but seriously I can't pick out a favorite. I generally like music that lets me chill out.

Wilbur

Banned
These are terrible.

Plastic Beach was a huge letdown for me. Tbf Demon Days is the only one of their albums I could listen to in its entirety I think.

I loved Plastic Beach. Sweepstakes is up there as one of the best songs they've ever done.

Demon Days is their best though, you're right.

Fintan

These are terrible.

I loved Plastic Beach. Sweepstakes is up there as one of the best songs they've ever done.

Demon Days is their best though, you're right.
Was at a music festival where they had a whole orchestra covering the complete Demon Days album. It was a bit weird, they struggled with the rap sections.

Pennywise

Internet chums of NeoGAF

What are your favourite chillout tracks?

For me it's either At the River by Groove Armada or Porcelain by Moby.

Both amazing.

If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air,
Quaint little villages here and there... aaaaaaaaah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZbuA7r17uk
Chopin - Nocturno en si bemol menor Op 9 Nº 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5xNF-39fCk
Arctic Monkeys - No Buses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFvfX3Mfd9E
Travis - Flowers In The Window

Internet chums of NeoGAF

What are your favourite chillout tracks?

For me it's either At the River by Groove Armada or Porcelain by Moby.

Both amazing.

If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air,
Quaint little villages here and there... aaaaaaaaah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXhqmDapC0s
ok half of it at least

You don't like My Bloody Valentine? To the trash you go.

Don't worry bae, I get you.

Wilbur

Banned
Of course he's better than Arteta.

Arteta is shit with good midfielders in front of him.

Carrick held the midfield down on his goddamn own.

Hero.

I remember watching his debut at my nan and grandad's house in Ferryhill. 3-0, Charlton, white kit with gold trim, fish and chips after. What a day.

Don Vito is old news.

I've jumped back into bed with Cattermole.

u fickle cunt

Mind you, you don't like Pantman much do you?

Wilbur

Banned
Been listening to Blood On The Tracks a lot lately. Great album.

Absolutely extraordinary. When I was younger I used to go for Highway 61 as my favourite. Then I turned 18/19 and it was all about Blonde on Blonde. Now I'm old and I've had my fair share of heartache, there isn't a better fucking album than Blood on the Tracks. Dylan's got a few masterpieces, but pushed I'd go for that one.

I remember watching his debut at my nan and grandad's house in Ferryhill. 3-0, Charlton, white kit with gold trim, fish and chips after. What a day.

u fickle cunt

Do you remember Ronaldo's shot in that match?

L1NETT

Hixx

YES WOODEN

u fickle cunt

Pants was awful in the League Cup but he's been good in the league. In the four games prior to the City one he conceded two goals - one a pen, the other an own goal. His save from Willian's shot against Chelsea was superb.

GorillaJu

Because he's only been back a few games. He was awful last year.

Wilbur

Banned
yup

Cocteau Twins has a better discog but p. much all shoegaze acts have one bright spot and then fizzle out

Heaven or Las Vegas > loveless

I said it

I don't care who knows it

Do you remember Ronaldo's shot in that match?

Yeah when he banged it against the bar? Such FEROCITY

remember we hit the post about fifty fucking times in that game. Park and... someone else. Dunno. Maybe Saha or someone.

Top Bottom