• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Clegg

Ok I'm not saying this to have a go at Lightning but I really don't see where the Chamber's hype comes from. He's been beaten by his his marker so many times, is getting caught out of position and getting silly yellow cards. Yeah he's young and will improve, but to say he's a good player right now would be false.

Ok I'm not saying this to have a go at Lightning but I really don't see where the Chamber's hype comes from. He's been beaten by his his marker so many times, is getting caught out of position and getting silly yellow cards. Yeah he's young and will improve, but to say he's a good player right now would be false.

I'd rather have Antonio Valencia in defense than Chambers

Been thrown in at the deep end.

Top Bottom