• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

El Topo

There's only one candidate (left) who could be the killer and yet the game forces me through a ton of needless mini-games. Argh.

jtb

Banned
Why is Chambers being singled out when Mertesacker has been equally poor if not worse? Given his experience he's been far more disappointing than a 19yr old hung out to dry by tactics and inept defensive midfielders in front of him exposing him time and time again . Debuchy is going to have a hard time as well unless those around him buck up.

I agree. Everyone's been shit on the defensive side of the ball, starting with our complete lack of a DM. Mertesacker's "marking" was a fucking joke. Already a write-off of a season.

Esch

Banned
j4aQbdHNEoeP2.jpg
vzOriTo.png

Wilbur

Banned
Glad Chelsea got their loss out of the way to be honest. Obviously if its between them and City I want them to win, and all the invincible talk was far too early and was only going to become more of a stumbling block the more it went on. Now it's over, they can return to trying to win the league and not trying to win records.

Aguero injured is good (although I feel bad for him personally). City have the talent to win anyway, and they've got a few easy games coming up. And Roma will bottle it this week as well.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
There's only one candidate (left) who could be the killer and yet the game forces me through a ton of needless mini-games. Argh.
Yup, Danganronpa is made for 5-year olds in that regard. I really hope the eventual 3 tones the minigames back.

That season was great.

You could see the team was developing into something special.

Good times. Actually quite a long time ago now, that. 7 years.

Clegg

we were much better the next year with Hargo and Park in the side for European matches. We bossed Roma but then Milan destroyed us (rather Kaka at his very best) destroyed us.

The team was better overall, but in terms of performance the game against Roma was the best I've seen us play since 1999.

Honestly, I'd love to know what the insiders were smoking regarding the Experience.

There was nothing remarkable. Such an underwhelming year from Sony

Nothing new from ND
No GT
The Order delayed
Driveclub disappoints
Infamous quickly forgotten
TLG continues to be dead
No hint of anything from SSM
No hint of anything from Quantic Dream

Include the disappointment of Killzone:SF, and I don't really understand why so many people have bought a PS4. I'm starting to question why I bought mine tbh. I certainly haven't got £350 or whatever it was at launch of value out of it yet, not even close.

Elchele

Honestly, I'd love to know what the insiders were smoking regarding the Experience.

Nothing new from ND
No GT
The Order delayed
Driveclub disappoints
TLG continues to be dead

Include the disappointment of Killzone:SF, and I don't really understand why so many people have bought a PS4. I'm starting to question why I bought mine tbh. I certainly haven't got £350 or whatever it was at launch of value out of it yet, not even close.

I did. You're just an angry old man

Nothing new from ND
No GT
The Order delayed
Driveclub disappoints
TLG continues to be dead

I'm sure the PS4 is great if you don't have a good PC to play 3rd party games on. I bought it for exclusives and it fucking sucks for that atm.

jts

...hate me...

Nothing new from ND
No GT
The Order delayed
Driveclub disappoints
TLG continues to be dead

Well, I can't be hyped for anything Sony ever, and told so 4 days ago. All that hype was unwarranted.

However.

I did enjoy Uncharted 4 footage. How I miss playing a good Uncharted game. But I'll finish Tomb Raider meanwhile.

As for the PS4, it is a nice complement to my Wii U. Although not much better (yet) than a PS3 would be.

G-Unit

Hey YURT let me introduce you to penaldo

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/rea...sta-hat-tricks-con-penaltis-por-medio-3751149

Hat-tricks de Cristiano Ronaldo en la Liga
5/5/2010 - Mallorca, 1 - Real Madrid, 4

23/10/2010 - Real Madrid, 6 - Racing, 1 (4 goles, 1 de penalti)

20/11/2010 - Real Madrid, 5 - Athletic, 1 (1 de penalti)

9/1/2011 - Real Madrid, 4 - Villarreal, 2

3/3/2011 - Real Madrid, 7 - Málaga, 0 (1 de penalti)

7/5/2011 - Sevilla, 2 - Real Madrid, 6 (4 goles)

10/5/2011 - Real Madrid, 4 - Getafe, 0 (1 de penalti)

28/8/2011 - Zaragoza, 0 - Real Madrid, 6

24/9/2011 - Real Madrid, 6 - Rayo, 2 (2 de penalti)

22/10/2011 - Málaga, 0 - Real Madrid, 4

6/11/2011 - Real Madrid, 7 - Osasuna, 1 (1 de penalti)

17/12/2011 - Sevilla, 2 - Real Madrid, 6 (1 de penalti)

12/2/2012 - Real Madrid, 4 - Levante, 2 (1 de penalti)

11/4/2012 - Atlético, 1 - Real Madrid, 4 (1 de penalti)

30/9/2012 - Real Madrid, 5 - Deportivo, 1 (2 de penalti)

27/1/2013 - Real Madrid, 4 - Getafe, 0 (1 de penalti)

9/2/2013 - Real Madrid, 4 - Sevilla, 1

30/10/2013 - Real Madrid, 7 - Sevilla, 3 (1 de penalti)

9/11/2013 - Real Madrid, 5 - Real Sociedad, 1 (1 de penalti)

20/9/2014 - Deportivo, 2 - Real Madrid, 8

23/9/2014 - Real Madrid, 5 - Elche, 1 (4 goles, 2 de penalti)

5/10/2014 - Real Madrid, 5 - Athletic, 0

6/12/2014 - Real Madrid, 3 - Celta, 0 (1 de penalti)

TOTAL: 23 'hat tricks', 15 con por lo menos un penalti

El Topo

Yup, Danganronpa is made for 5-year olds in that regard. I really hope the eventual 3 tones the minigames back.

I mean I liked the reveal at the end of the second case, but it could've been finished a lot earlier. Also "Improved" Hangman's Gambit sucks ass. I get that they want to "stretch" the gameplay, but it just puts me off.

Top Bottom