• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

I thought I'd love Welbeck forever but now and then I think you know what Danny you can get fucked.

All this stuff about how he always imagined him playing for them - well this is it Danny. Where's the coffee.

subtles

Congrats, Dr. Sal. I hope your brightest days are ahead of you.

The upcoming game being an exception. I really want that win.

Hixx

Congrats Salazar

can u get me some codeine m8?

-

Played a bit more of Dragon Age.

Normally I play these games as like an easy-going do-gooder but FUCK Dragon Age mages so I fucked them so hard given the chance.

subtles

I'd personally recommend skipping straight to Inquisition cuz ain't nobody got time to play Origins, but there's a lot of story/character stuff that gets introduced in Origins. Like you need to know what an apostate is, what a Templar is, etc. As none of that is explained in DAI

What's your opinion on DAII?

I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I'd rather jump straight into DA:I if it's as bad as people said it was around the time of release.

GorillaJu

I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I'd rather jump straight into DA:I if it's as bad as people said it was around the time of release.

DA2 isn't a terrible piece of shit, but it's also not very good. I can't recommend it to anyone unless you're really desperate for entertainment. It's fun for a while but the design is so repetitive it really tires you out and you're desperate to finish well before the game is ending.

--

Yesterday I was interviewed on the street for a TV show in Japanese. They liked what I had to say and today they sent me an email saying they want to do a whole section about me and my hobbies with a proper studio crew for the show. Pretty trippy.

Facism

Inquisition is a great game if you can avoid 70% of it. all MMO-lite grindfest bullshit collectathons and "go here kill that lol."

Do the story and the companion quests, don't get bogged down into finding 5 onyx and 20 vulvaweeds to turn in at the requisition table.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm the only one who hates middle age setting in both videogames and films? It feels so boring and depressing.

Nah, it's one of the reasons I didn't watch LotR until last year, medieval settings for the most part for me look uninspired.

Elchele

Yeah, I didn't watch TLOR because of it too. Don't know if I should watch it now.

I couldn't watch Maleficent the other day because of it.

Zabojnik

9aToDt3.gif

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PUFIFL7zwXQ

Nice Rift alternative there m8.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
DR FUCKING SAL! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Beat Dragon Age's story earlier. Personally that's the best game of the generation so far. As someone who never played the previous games and came in fresh, it blew me away. Made me appreciate WRPG's a lot more too I guess. Never gave them the light of day until now.
New Vegas is SO you. Here's a little taste

WAIT A MINUTE! Dragon Age Inquisition's acronym is actually DAI?! Well that seals it then!

image6.jpg

Normally I play these games as like an easy-going do-gooder.
you boring mackem

FootballFan

B4PPbWLCYAAoZYq.jpg:large

i dont know why but the rose made me laugh out loud hahaha

i dont get it

Funny, I find Messi scoring 200 in 235 is much more impressive.

He started off as a tiny teenager, as a substitute who would play the support role for Dinho/Eto'o.

Ronaldo joined Real Madrid at his peak. As the main man in charge of every penalty.

Messi, absolutely incredible player.

Messi <3

Funny, I find Messi scoring 200 in 235 is much more impressive.

He started off as a tiny teenager, as a substitute who would play the support role for Dinho/Eto'o.

Ronaldo joined Real Madrid at his peak. As the main man in charge of every penalty.

Messi, absolutely incredible player.

Messi <3

I actually agree with you. Messi record is extremely impressive when you take into account he was learning his trade as a footballer. Ronaldo was already a superstar at United befor he joined Madrid, although his goalscoring feat is still impressive.

Totti might be on 2000 goals if he played in la liga :p

FootballFan

I actually agree with you. Messi record is extremely impressive when you take into account he was learning his trade as a footballer. Ronaldo was already a superstar at United befor he joined Madrid, although his goalscoring feat is still impressive.

Totti might be on 2000 goals if he played in la liga :p

Let me know when/if you want to play PES m8

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
can we stop talking about Messi and Ronaldo pls

worst football phrase ever -> "roll our sleeves up"

FootballFan

can we stop talking about Messi and Ronaldo pls

worst football phrase ever -> "roll our sleeves up"

Nah man, "You cannot write a script better than this" when Charlie Adam scores a last minute goal to beat Leicester or some crap other team.

Yes you fucking can lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nah man, "You cannot write a script better than this" when Charlie Adam scores a last minute goal to beat Leicester or some crap other team.

Yes you fucking can lol.
it pisses me off so much because our players especially tend to over use it.

Lose to Atletico "we av' to roll our sleeves up and get back to work"

Lose to Genoa "up goes dem sleeves"

lose to Greek Team #2 "sleeves up, we av' to.."

Waiting for the car to be serviced. Enjoying free wi-fi, cookies and kyofee. Life is good.

told you smart phones is the future you dinosaur

Pennywise

Sorry I'd rather just be an ass and keep you guessing. Also not be castrated for telling secret infoz
Well, some gaffers where hanging out with Gio Corsi the head of the third party team that will bring us Yakuza 5. He basically told them it's a heavy task to get Shenmue due alot of restrictions. That's my most wantes at the moment :( . Apart from that Dragons Dogma still seems possible. Maybe Jump Festa will have something nice.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If even Serie A bros think he's done...

RIP Rumbo 1986 - 2014

we're experts at dead things. Our whole league is basically a graveyard of has-beens, almost-beens, half-beens, never-beens and Evra.

and 1986 :lol oh you poor lil Farhat :lol

Zabojnik

We came close to signing him, according to Marotta, so it all fits.

Rumbo :(

Speaking of dead things. If Allegri starts both Pirlo and Vidal tomorrow, the latter as a trequartista, we are DEAD. (We're probably dead regardless.)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We came close to signing him, according to Marotta, so it all fits.

Wenger-close? Because I wouldn't call him telling us to fuck ourselves CLOSE

Zabojnik said:
Rumbo :(

Speaking of dead things. If Allegri starts both Pirlo and Vidal tomorrow, the latter as a trequartista, we are DEAD. (We're probably dead regardless.)

we're winning 3-1.

Top Bottom