• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Carbonox

Beat Dragon Age's story earlier. Personally that's the best game of the generation so far. As someone who never played the previous games and came in fresh, it blew me away. Made me appreciate WRPG's a lot more too I guess. Never gave them the light of day until now.

Wonder what other genres and styles I will start to explore for the first time and give a real chance to. Maybe I'll stop being a little shit about indie games.
irYFuAK0JOwM1.png

Arnie

:lol LVG really does hate Falcao.

Not surprising, though. Lad is useless, astronomically expensive and the reason United sold Welbeck.

I am surprised more don't agree with Loueh.

kharma45

:lol LVG really does hate Falcao.

Not surprising, though. Lad is useless, astronomically expensive and the reason United sold Welbeck.

I am surprised more don't agree with Loueh.

If paying through the nose for Falcao's wages meant getting rid of Welbeck then I take back what I said, brilliant loan signing.

GorillaJu

Beat Dragon Age's story earlier. Personally that's the best game of the generation so far. As someone who never played the previous games and came in fresh, it blew me away. Made me appreciate WRPG's a lot more too I guess. Never gave them the light of day until now.

Wonder what other genres and styles I will start to explore for the first time and give a real chance to. Maybe I'll stop being a little shit about indie games.
irYFuAK0JOwM1.png

Nice job m9. I'm about 55 hours in, still lots to do for me though. It is an excellent game as you say

Hixx

I can't get into it. Like 7 hours in, about to go to Redwall and legit had more fun with DA2(!)

Will give it a few more hours then I will just go and play Assassin's Creed.

Oh yeah and while we are talking about shitty strikers, Cornelius our only forward did this today and was driven to the hospital

3oE98Os.gif

LtZuMYB.gif

Thank fuck for winter break now and transfer window

GorillaJu

DA2 wasn't a horrible game at the start. It was after you had hours and hours of the same linear path, same cave dungeon, same little instance off Kirkwall that it really starts to grate on you.

Oh yeah and while we are talking about shitty strikers, Cornelius our only forward did this today and was driven to the hospital

3oE98Os.gif

LtZuMYB.gif

Thank fuck for winter break now and transfer window

I usually hate transfer windows, especially the winter one, but I'm desperately looking forward to it this time around

DA2 wasn't a horrible game at the start. It was after you had hours and hours of the same linear path, same cave dungeon, same little instance off Kirkwall that it really starts to grate on you.

It was the same dungeon that got me. I was really enjoying it, but man, it was just the same and the same.

ATF487

I usually hate transfer windows, especially the winter one, but I'm desperately looking forward to it this time around

They've been disappointing for Liverpool recently though, minus the 2013 one when they got Coutinho and Sturridge. Not sure who they'll get in this window :(

Falcao has barely played, probably should give him a game before writing him off. Blloke is a top 10 player in the world when on form.

He certainly is in top form, but after that kind of nasty injury it can be doubtful if he can ever return to that, especially given as he's not exactly super young anymore. Would be crazy to spend a big amount on redeeming a soon 29 year old Falcao with injury problems.

He certainly is in top form, but after that kind of nasty injury it can be doubtful if he can ever return to that, especially given as he's not exactly super young anymore. Would be crazy to spend a big amount on redeeming a soon 29 year old Falcao with injury problems.
Of course! But he's been training, even if he can't quite do a full 90 mins yet give him a start and a chance to settle into the side. I've seen "he needs a goal" so much regarding him but he only plays 15 mins at the end of a game, usually the intensity is at a lower level by then.

Salazar

Congratulations Dr.Salazar.

Grazie. One of the reports gave me a massive, massive bollocking for about four pages of closely-printed type, and then at the end you get

I append below the tiny number of typographical and similar errors I have noted, but since they are so few and of such little consequence I have no hesitation in recommending the award of the PhD degree without further changes.

Congrats Dr Sal. Can you diagnose Wilburs itchy bum?

I can recommend that the patient stop fucking touching it, but it's a lifestyle innit.

Clegg

Two biggest games of the season so far coming up.

Might be a bit premature to say this, but I think if we can we both then it puts us in a great position to finish in the top 4.

K1LLER7

Congratulations Sal!!!

---

We signed Rumbo, told Welbeck to do one and that pushed Wilson forward. Now i'm glad Loueh is giving game time to Wilson. He has the potential to be world class.

Could see Januzaj return to the lineup tomorrow. If we play 352 we'll need somebody who can carry the ball and drive forward like Di Maria would.

irYFuAK0JOwM1.png

I'm contemplating playing the first one before the new one, already got it on the PS3 too

Clegg

Been looking at last seasons PL table after the same amount of games this year and a few things stood out.

Arsenal were 1st after 15 games but are 6th right now. They're 12 points worse off than at this stage last season.

Liverpool and Everton are 9 and 10 points worse off respectively and West Ham are 14 better off.

GorillaJu

I'm contemplating playing the first one before the new one, already got it on the PS3 too

I'd personally recommend skipping straight to Inquisition cuz ain't nobody got time to play Origins, but there's a lot of story/character stuff that gets introduced in Origins. Like you need to know what an apostate is, what a Templar is, etc. As none of that is explained in DAI

Top Bottom