• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Facism

i genuinely believe that polyphony will make an even better-looking game that will also run at 60fps.

the gifs looks really great, though.

it's still be a boring racer, though. Polyphony no longer know how to make a contemporary racing game without bringing stuffy old boredom and 100s of loading screens and menus.

i genuinely believe that polyphony will make an even better-looking game that will also run at 60fps.

the gifs looks really great, though.

Yeah they could but for now...

uiihkp.jpg

Best visuals I've seen. Seriously.

Elchele

IT IS OPEN! Apparently big news regarding sponsorship or similar coming up later today.

Article site of first walkthrough is banned, but here's some of the pictures:
iPvfjQyJh1WZk.jpg

What a shit quote. They could have at least hired Arnie to come up with something decent

Hixx

does anyone still use chrome? i just switched to firefox and it's so much faster.

i can now open the last page of the uncharted thread without having to wait a minute for it all to load.

I cannot log in to Twitter on Firefox. It just doesn't work.

What a shit browser.

"We are building a structure for the future, not just a team full of all-stars"

Man City team 2008:

Joe Hart
Pablo Zabaleta
Micah Richards
Richard Dunne
Wayne Bridge
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Stephen Ireland
Vincent Kompany
Elano
Robinho
Daniel Sturridge

Man City team in 2014:

Joe Hart
Pablo Zabaleta
Gael Clichy
Vincent Kompany
Eliaquim Mangala
Yaya Toure
Fernandinho
Samir Nasri
David Silva
Sergio Aguero
Edin Dzeko

I can see what he means.

bud

I cannot log in to Twitter on Firefox. It just doesn't work.

What a shit browser.

i just tried this. works for me.

immediately saw that arnie's employer got him an iphone.

i.. i won't get anything of worth. probably some coupons.
l1x61OA.png

Of course it does Emil, photomode helps smoothen out the aliasing but It still looks remarkable in gameplay.

I'm playing it right now actually.

Don't doubt they fixed a lot of stuff and it does look quite good, was mostly responding to Bla's post anyway, should just have quoted that again. :p

But who cares. Polyphony will save us. Honestly I even like the bad jazz music in the GT menus.

KidJr

Wow @ those Gif, I mean Gran Turismo is reaching us 2016 earliest 2017 more likely. I would honestly be upset if the game didnt look better in three years time lol.

Blablurn

"We are building a structure for the future, not just a team full of all-stars"

Man City team 2008:

Joe Hart
Pablo Zabaleta
Micah Richards
Richard Dunne
Wayne Bridge
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Stephen Ireland
Vincent Kompany
Elano
Robinho
Daniel Sturridge

Man City team in 2014:

Joe Hart
Pablo Zabaleta
Gael Clichy
Vincent Kompany
Eliaquim Mangala
Yaya Toure
Fernandinho
Samir Nasri
David Silva
Sergio Aguero
Edin Dzeko

I can see what he means.

I had no idea Sturridge played for City.

L1NETT

Yay Pride won best film at British Independent Film Awards!

Gleeson won best actor for Calvary...still need to see that. Saw Black Sea though, crackin stuff. Tense thriller although wish they had cast someone else instead of Jude Law. Christ that accent. Rather Kevin Bridges was in it.

---

Sean Scannell playing right well for Town. Hopefully someone comes in for him in January.

kharma45

i just tried this. works for me.

immediately saw that arnie's employer got him an iphone.

i.. i won't get anything of worth. probably some coupons.
l1x61OA.png

Viva's lot are geting them, Arnie, and everyone in my organisation too.

What a time to be alive.

GorillaJu

does anyone still use chrome? i just switched to firefox and it's so much faster.

i can now open the last page of the uncharted thread without having to wait a minute for it all to load.

I use Internet Explorer. Don't judge me. It's fast and super lightweight.

Gambit

Can't believe anyone would fall for that.

don't understand it either. Neither the picture, nor the text sounds convincing. Nothing about it does, except the thirst for something mother-related.

Which reminds me, I gotta get back to playing Earthbound on Virtual Console.

L1NETT

Orient sacked their manager and appointed Fabio Liverani

who the chuff is that

Wooden he probably played for one of the 8 teams you support. Help me out

We're following the working plan with him, tomorrow he will play, although he will not start. He's starting to have a good condition. - Carlo

Fucking nice. Crossing my finger he's able to get back into his form he found himself last year, he was amazing.

Jese+Rodriguez+Athletic+Club+v+Real+Madrid+PSd1cnjclSWl.jpg

He was player of the tourney. Dominating indoor 5 a side somewhere in Germany. What have we stumbled upon.

Who?

Christ I'm out of it at the moment.

Angel Gomes. 14 year old Brazilian-cum-Manc- foetus.

His pops played for Salford City back in the 90's or some shit.

He's got the samba skills and salfordian scally all in one. Magic.

Yeah he could declare for Portugal or England in the future. He's been with United since he was 11 years old.

Just look at the footwork. He didn't really get to showcase his vision, but he's good at giving through balls too from little videos of him exist and what people say.

Fuck Mastour

Forza Angel

Yeah he could declare for Portugal or England in the future. He's been with United since he was 11 years old.

Just look at the footwork. He didn't really get to showcase his vision, but he's good at giving through balls too from little videos of him exist and what people say.

Fuck Mastour

Forza Angel

Fuc

Kin

He

Ll

Linius

http://bitterballenbruid.com/

I love this blog. Some lady from the UK who married a Dutch guy and now lives here. She's basically writing about all things Dutch. As a Dutch person it's so funny to read all the observations she's making. I would almost think we're just a bunch of weirdos over here :p

Top Bottom