• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Elchele

So what is the consensus regarding Van Gaal over here? I am extremely impressed that United is in 4th position given the abysmal amount of injuries, lack of confidence after Moyes left and other things like not having a selection of players that can challenge the biggest teams right now. They are going to have a nice looking list of fixtures now and can build some real momentum, would not be surprised if they were near second position after five games or so.

Massive cunt, his idea of football is a bit old fashioned at this point but he is great with youth players and can laid a good foundation to start rebuilding a club.

jts

...hate me...
Lightning was right... Lightning was right all along.

j/k

#saintstoUCL

Minor bump on the road. Arsenal ain't got what it takes. United ain't got what it takes. Don't underestimate the shittiness of EPL teams this season, aside from Chelsea.

Wooden, pls. Talk to that backline. D:

This backline looks solid as fuck by Palermo standards. Pipo Gonzalez has been great, Munoz has actually started looking good ever since the Serie B season and Andelkovic... Well he's Andelkovic.

Should have seen the match that Sol Bamba started earlier this season. Very possible the worst defender I have ever seen.

inky

Clyne is my FPL captain :)

I have Fabregas on the bench :(

Fuck, my FPL is a hospital now that I check it... meh, I'm already too behind =/

Hixx

Nexus 7 still worth a purchase or is there any better 2014 alternative in the <£200 tablet range?

Ooooor a Chromebook?

Just want something for netflix/browsing when I'm oot and aboot to be honest.

Scum

This backline looks solid as fuck by Palermo standards. Pipo Gonzalez has been great, Munoz has actually started looking good ever since the Serie B season and Andelkovic... Well he's Andelkovic.

Should have seen the match that Sol Bamba started earlier this season. Very possible the worst defender I have ever seen.

Sol Bamba. What a name!

Ingeniero

Nexus 7 still worth a purchase or is there any better 2014 alternative in the <£200 tablet range?

Ooooor a Chromebook?

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 at best buy for $199.99.
Great deal imo, it's a lot better than the N7.

Sol Bamba. What a name!

Leicester legend! Scored with his first touch of the ball against City for them.

Also a completely clueless defender, I was honestly wondering if he was brain damaged when watching him play that one match. I don't think he will ever play for Palermo again.

Elchele

Ooooor a Chromebook?

my brother has a chromebook, he uses it for web browsing, homework and netflix

Top Bottom