• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Scum

Zamparini says €40 million.
dsadsd2aepq4.png

Zamp, pls. €0m upfront. Ade for 48 months.

Get an Xperia. Save Sony.

They need to stop shitting out Xperia phones every six months. Daft cunts.

ICKE

Banned
So what is the consensus regarding Van Gaal over here? I am extremely impressed that United is in 4th position given the abysmal amount of injuries, lack of confidence after Moyes left and other things like not having a selection of players that can challenge the biggest teams right now. They are going to have a nice looking list of fixtures now and can build some real momentum, would not be surprised if they were near second position after five games or so.

They need to stop shitting out Xperia phones every six months. Daft cunts.

I don't even really understand the benefit for them to release so many. Its not like they sell a huge amount afaik, and flooding the market and constantly changing your flagship is a very risky game in any industry.

On a 2 year upgrade plan, even people who are somewhat loyal to the brand will miss out on 3 main iterations between each upgrade as well.

So what is the consensus regarding Van Gaal over here? I am extremely impressed that United is in 4th position given the abysmal amount of injuries, lack of confidence after Moyes left and other things like not having a selection of players that can challenge the biggest teams right now. They are going to have a nice looking list of fixtures now and can build some real momentum, would not be surprised if they were near second position after five games or so.

Disagree strongly tbh

Took over essentially a title-winning team that couldn't be bothered to play for Moyes, neglected the defense and spent an absolute bomb to achieve middling results in the easiest opening fixture run the Premier League has ever seen. Picked up results in the last 2 matches tbf, but they've been pretty underwhelming overall imo.

Scum

Bungie was right when he said Ra's is just going to brute force his way into the Top 4 spot. It also helps a lot when other around you are fucking it up.

WJD

Done alright. Fascination with 3-5-2 is concerning, even with the amount of injuries.

Signings have all been pretty good, but more should have been done with the defence.

Leicester, Burnley and Sunderland games were utter shite and we should be about 7 points better off right now.

All that said, I feel way more confident watching us under LVG than I ever did under Moyes. I believe in the philosophy.

Tc91

Abraxas

Anyone think Ter Stegen would come to arsenal if he doesn't get game-time at Barca?

________

Listening to the new Bowie anthology Nothing has Changed, great to listen back through all his work.

L1NETT

Been looking at houses for last year of uni, fuck that noise.

Also dean saw your post about imitation game. Not sure how the gay thing being "added" was fucking interesting. Accurately portaying someones sexuality is probably the least the filmmakers should do. Bit with the
spy
was borderline insulting, although there has rightly been plenty of column inches echoing that

Marc

Homeland's last episode was too good, wow!

Can't believe Saints conceded to Villa of all teams, my Fantasy defence is doomed. What is football.

Been looking at houses for last year of uni, fuck that noise.

Also dean saw your post about imitation game. Not sure how the gay thing being "added" was fucking interesting. Accurately portaying someones sexuality is probably the least the filmmakers should do. Bit with the
spy
was borderline insulting, although there has rightly been plenty of column inches echoing that
Yeah that bit was weird lol, and also the bit with the
guy's big brother about to die
felt really forced like they couldn't think of any other way to add tension and emotion.

Top Bottom