• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It was all good times. I enjoyed it. Although I want to play more gungame, so I can shoot hixx.
ibe2Sdiv03u6yK.png

That mode was pretty fun

For like 6 rounds on the map we won I was using a shotgun trying to get it to work but it never, I thought the corridors would suit it.

Tbh i need to find a gun and just stick to it, feel more comfortable with pistols than anything.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope for a rousing victory for Man Red against Merseyside Red.

3-1

I genuinely think this will be a bit of a romping :3

Edit: is 3-1 a romping score? Sounded it in my head

Linius

Ajax is having the early kick-off tomorrow. The game is less than 10 hours away and I also need to sleep in between.

Good day tomorrow with PSV - Twente and Feyenoord - AZ. Interesting games. If Ajax wins I'll be watching footy all afternoon.

K1LLER7

------------- De Gea -----------

Valencia - Evans - Rojo/Carrick - Young/Rojo

--------- Carrick/Fellaini ------

----- Herrera ---------Mata/Fellaini---

------------ Rooney ----------------

---------- RVP ----- Falcao -------

Hope we go with something like this. Young would be the only worry as he's not really played as a LB in the past few games.

Linius

Okay randy I'm notice your point and I'm sent your request to carrier team as earlier delver this item on time because you are a valuable customer of amazon so I'll issuing you $3 promo.

Do they even bother if these guys can write proper English at all?

Mr Cola

------------- De Gea -----------

Valencia - Evans - Rojo/Carrick - Young/Rojo

--------- Carrick/Fellaini ------

----- Herrera ---------Mata/Fellaini---

------------ Rooney ----------------

---------- RVP ----- Falcao -------

Hope we go with something like this. Young would be the only worry as he's not really played as a LB in the past few games.

I wonder if he likes Falcao, doesnt seem like hes that impressed, not enough to start at least. I heard on redcafe Wilson was tipped to start.

Elchele

Ajax is having the early kick-off tomorrow. The game is less than 10 hours away and I also need to sleep in between.

Good day tomorrow with PSV - Twente and Feyenoord - AZ. Interesting games. If Ajax wins I'll be watching footy all afternoon.

pls

Leverkusen vs Gladbach is the match for tomorrow

Clegg

LvG says Van Persie was lucky to play over the last few weeks. Injuries to Wilson and Falcao not being ready saved him from the bench. Luckily he seems to have played himself into a bit of good form.

jts

...hate me...
Porto-Benfica m8s.

Benfica leading the league, 3 points ahead of Porto.

Lots of WC players.

A team that's on this season's UCL round of 16.

Moments like these:

visaodemercado.png

Watch it for rvy.

I can't handle another Southampton performance by United, Horse.

Hopefully Rodgers shits it.

Liverpool FC as an entity shat it months ago. We're done.

Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool

Book it.

edit: Fuck rvy. £20m for someone who's only good performance lasted 15 minutes before he got sent off. Benfica, man. Fucing Benfica. Its not enough that Liverpool should succeed, Benfica must fail.

Sony exec Keith Le Goy sounds like a nice guy.
nzmp8vD.png

"I am offended by the language and manor that Keith speaks to me and usage of the constant "F" word, his derogatory language, once calling a married President a [Expletive] faggot, and another high level executive a "dyke," "Forty year old women need tits", regarding a high executive, "Was that before or after she wiped the coke off her upper lip," accused another married high level executive of sexual dalliances with an international star, his own indiscretions and calling me a "Bitch, referring to me as a "Dumb Bitch" and calling me "Queen B" out in the open for years, despite my telling him that it is his covert and now overt way of calling me a Bitch. His response to me, "…If the shoe fits" .

I asked him and demanded that he stop, complained about most of the above to HR's, and little happened. The beginnings of the sexual abuse occurred in 2007 when he asked me to join him while he serenaded HR and Operations managers in his dimmed office. I refused him twice saying that I had an abundance of work to complete. The final time that he asked, he offered me, "Veuve Cliquot with HR, I told him in no uncertain terms, "I don't drink." He yelled slapping at me, "Then, you're not on my team!" Initially, it seemed like a joke, later it became apparent with the comments, like I'm imperious and then he began calling me a "Bitch" in many incarnations and that became de rigueur in the office."

He would be GOAT if he could handle more than 3 year stints at clubs before his players burned out on him.

That's some re-writing of history. Where did that happen other than Madrid? Remember how Materazzi cried for him? and how half the Chelsea team kept in contact with him until he returned? What a loved man.
nzmp8vD.png

GorillaJu

Somehow I never really heard about the Roma debacle in 2007 when Italian police stormed the Utd fan section and beat people with batons. Fucking horrifying. The people who are supposed to protect you, bearing down with riot sticks—some police even flipped the stick backwards to strike with the heavier end. Journalists saw police afterward patting each other on the back, laughing and mimicking baton-swing motions.

One woman had her camera knocked out of her hands by police, then was struck repeatedly and allegedly pushed down a stairwell. Totti apologized to her on behalf of the police.

She is now banned for life from Old Trafford for holding up a "Love United, Hate Glazer" banner. Lovely.

Madrid are going to have a tough time at the CWC. Those Mexican / Argentinian teams will play their hearts out, while Madrid are already carrying an injury list.

GorillaJu

Playing 3-5-2 vs United actually makes sense. Our wingbacks are actual attacking fullbacks and can stifle the threat on the overlap. Van Gaal always plays 2 strikers, so countering that with a free man at CB and having Lucas mark Rooney will allow us to use Allen (or Coutinho) and Gerrard mainly for forward aggression.

It makes sense on paper, but I doubt Rodgers will do it. Too risky and there will be too many questions when we lose.

Playing 3-5-2 vs United actually makes sense. Our wingbacks are actual attacking fullbacks and can stifle the threat on the overlap. Van Gaal always plays 2 strikers, so countering that with a free man at CB and having Lucas mark Rooney will allow us to use Allen (or Coutinho) and Gerrard mainly for forward aggression.

It makes sense on paper, but I doubt Rodgers will do it. Too risky and there will be too many questions when we lose.

My experience of 3-5-2 is that you need seriously good and mobile CMs to pick up from the CBs (because you have no wing overlap much of the time) and when you don't have that you end up with a lot of long balls (see Southampton game).

So I guess my point is you better hope your CMs are on their game.

GorillaJu

My experience of 3-5-2 is that you need seriously good and mobile CMs to pick up from the CBs (because you have no wing overlap much of the time) and when you don't have that you end up with a lot of long balls (see Southampton game).

So I guess my point is you better hope your CMs are on their game.

Well we have one of those. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom