• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

messi, i worry about you. you are the only person in the world who regularly clogs toilets.

i honestly believe that you are destroying your body with whatever it is that you put inside of it. please eat at a caloric deficit and work out. do this for yourself and every toilet you're going to sit on in the future.

break free, messi.

break free.

Messi

messi, i worry about you. you are the only person in the world who regularly clogs toilets.

i honestly believe that you are destroying your body with whatever it is that you put inside of it. please eat at a caloric deficit and work out. do this for yourself and every toilet you're going to sit on in the future.

break free, messi.

break free.

Its the monster energy drink I think.

The one in work is so easily blocked due to terrible suction. But today was something else altogether.

EmiPrime

Great game today even though I was sat next to someone who spent the whole game moaning. Apparently we shouldn't play "tacky tack" football like the Spanish and that's why we haven't won a trophy in 10 years.

Then had the LGBT Arsenal Christmas party. Nice day out.

I saw a monster can at work today and thought of you messi :3

I also saw a mango and thought of elsk, what a time to be skint and living in a third world country

bud

i'm disappointed in you, messi.

you're LITERALLY, in the most LITERAL sense of the word, pouring poison into your body.

it doesn't even taste good. christ.

Messi

i'm disappointed in you, messi.

you're LITERALLY, in the most LITERAL sense of the word, pouring poison into your body.

it doesn't even taste good. christ.

im past the taste at this point. Its like a can a day for the past 2 or so years. I just want to quit it but I cant. I try daily to stop but I get shakes in my hands.

Hixx

inferno is the worst fps map in the history of them

i got 4 kills in 22 rounds

season is the GOAT though. fuck dust. season :3

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Messi I'm pretty sure you're addicted to that stuff, you need to quit now before it's too late

inferno is the worst fps map in the history of them

i got 4 kills in 22 rounds

season is the GOAT though. fuck dust. season :3
I'll fuck you up. Inferno is great albeit a bit CT-sided. You need to know your smokes and flashes to pull of good site holds and takes. Never been a fan of dust2. It's fine.

things dean says to everyone

"but what if the willy was covered in poop"

8n0fOqD.gif

jts

...hate me...
This is my ghetto go-to pre-workout and other occasions energy drink.

Mixxed-Up-Light-145x300.jpg

MiXXed Up, more like Fu**ed up amirite.

59cent at Lidl, little to no calories. Also tastes exactly like Red Bull, I shit your not.

59 is incidentally also your life expectancy if you drink these regularly.

I'll fuck you up. Inferno is great albeit a bit CT-sided. You need to know your smokes and flashes to pull of good site holds and takes. Never been a fan of dust2. It's fine.

We fucked it all up when we went CT

or well, THEY FUCKED IT UP, I was carrying them motherfuckers

SS79LE8.jpg

Also dust 2 is the best FPS map ever created

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I feel like im not getting better or worse, just kinda staying mildly terrible.

Hixx

I feel like im not getting better or worse, just kinda staying mildly terrible.

I have put twenty hours in over the last week or so and you've done better than me on that SHITHEAP map

You're already getting the hang of it Cola, you even got us a round in Inferno!

Hixx gets so angry with smoke I don't dare to anymore.

NEE CUNT CAN THROW THEM

Every time you see "smoke out!" then it PINGS OFF A FUCKING ROOF AND EXPLODES AT MY FEET

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have put twenty hours in over the last week or so and you've done better than me on that SHITHEAP map

I think 80% of my kills on that and dust came in 2 rounds :3

Its fun though! Dont mind losing so much when im learning the game.

Linius

I'm back on the Amazon chat again to get expedited shipping on an order. He asked me to allow him a moment like 10 minutes ago. I always wonder what the hell they're doing in all that time. It's literally a few mouseclicks of work to speed up the shipping process. I bet he's on his break drinking coffee or something.

Hixx

That was no accident.

Next time we play, Cola, watch your back. Because I am going to knife it after you have been damaged so I don't get kicked.

Mr Cola

Im genuinely shocked at how much it looks like i mean that, I honestly dont remember it at all.

Cant we remember that one pistol round where i killed someone? Cant we remember the good times?

Im genuinely shocked at how much it looks like i mean that, I honestly dont remember it at all.

Cant we remember that one pistol round where i killed someone? Cant we remember the good times?

It was all good times. I enjoyed it. Although I want to play more gungame, so I can shoot hixx.
ibe2Sdiv03u6yK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom