• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the result.

I'm glad we have this man in charge rather than LVG

B4ao9HZIcAAUswa.jpg

B4axPB9IQAARVPO.jpg

Matching jumpers <3

;_;

jesalr

Electricians in my house, keep turning off the bottom floor power. My router is on that floor.

Also, three seem to be capable of telling when I'm tethering as soon as I start.

I hate using my phone for internet long term :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Evra starting loooool

They'll fucking rape us on setpieces and counters, which is their main strength aint it

Well I'm already following @EuropaLeague on twitter

RiggyRob

Electricians in my house, keep turning off the bottom floor power. My router is on that floor.

Also, three seem to be capable of telling when I'm tethering as soon as I start.

I hate using my phone for internet long term :(

Awkward as fuck, innit. Luckily being on 3 means you don't have to worry about the data usage since it's TRULY UNLIMITED™

Are Liverpool getting knocked out on ITV or Sky tonight?

Dortmund folks, is Sokratis expected to play today?

Looks like he's out. Dang it.

I wouldn't expect any changes in our defense as long as we don't concede :lol

But I think his leg is still not healed. What a ridiculous diagnosis that was. To say he'd be back after two weeks with a fibula fracture, you'd think we'd fire our medical staff instantly :lol

Meier

But I think his leg is still not healed. What a ridiculous diagnosis that was. To say he'd be back after two weeks with a fibula fracture, you'd think we'd fire our medical staff instantly :lol

No kidding! That seemed absurdly ambitious. I was hoping the few weeks extra had been enough.. but oh well.

I'm taking a 4 point loss for this round. Terry won't play so no reason to not take a hit replacing him and Luiz Adriano is suspended. Sokratis dropped for Subotic.

Hixx

@SkySports_Keith 6m6 minutes ago
We understand Connor Wickham's new contract is to be worth in the region of £45k per week.

Fucking hell. At least he's not going for nowt but that is the sheer lunacy of the Premier League. £45k a week for a lad who's got <10 PL goals!!

jts

...hate me...
No kidding! That seemed absurdly ambitious. I was hoping the few weeks extra had been enough.. but oh well.

I'm taking a 4 point loss for this round. Terry won't play so no reason to not take a hit replacing him and Luiz Adriano is suspended. Sokratis dropped for Subotic.

It's not like you were ever gonna catch me m8.

j/k

This round will be very atypical though. Last match day of group stage is always weird.

Meier

It's not like you were ever gonna catch me m8.

j/k

This round will be very atypical though. Last match day of group stage is always weird.
I'll keep chipping away. Just you wait. :D I was battling with two Germans and Sviat last year..weird to see those German guys not up there in the top few.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Listening to football weekly and Raphael Honigstein is openly saying personal abuse is the only way to oust Wenger :eek:

jts

...hate me...
I'll keep chipping away. Just you wait. :D I was battling with two Germans and Sviat last year..weird to see those German guys not up there in the top few.
I didn't participate in last year's GAF league although I did play fantasy UCL until the very end. But I probably wouldn't have done very well because my score was very average.

This year my good performance is mainly linked to Porto's good performance. Cheap players that made a lot of points. Danilo, Jackson, Brahimi, Herrera (although I don't have this one) have been very good picks. I feel bad for not having banked on the Luiz Adriano glitch against BATE. D'oh!

Marc

@SkySports_Keith 6m6 minutes ago
We understand Connor Wickham's new contract is to be worth in the region of £45k per week.

Fucking hell. At least he's not going for nowt but that is the sheer lunacy of the Premier League. £45k a week for a lad who's got <10 PL goals!!

Without his goals against big teams, would Sunderland of been relegated?

Pretty fair trade price wise. ;)

jts

...hate me...
Liverpool match is what comes on tele here so that's what I'm watching.

The battleship will soar.

Just you wait and see.

#YNWA

Clegg

But it wasn't a free transfer. They paid a little fee for him.
Forgot he still had a year left, but the same principal applies. He was going for cheap and is someone who has stature in the game. Marrotta's eyes lit up as soon as he knew Evra was available. Cheap option is always the better option.

Linius

5JImV47.jpg

Sol Campbell is visiting the Ajax training grounds this week. Part of his education to get the manager's degree.

It's funny how yurt immediately clamps down on any rumour about any Juve player leaving.

He'll jump in and go RAWR RAWR RAWR to dispel the story but then to style it out his anger he will make a joke at the end of the post.

Did anybody else notice that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom