• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tHHvSXP.jpg

we have to go back

RiggyRob

Liverpool match is what comes on tele here so that's what I'm watching.

The battleship will soar.

Just you wait and see.

#YNWA

Don't worry, after you're knocked out tonight you'll have the satisfaction of winning your cup final on Sunday.

Clegg

Sinead O'Connor has joined Sinn Fein.

Congrats Gerry. Really doing a lot to dispel the idea of your party being full of psychos.

Meier

It's funny how yurt immediately clamps down on any rumour about any Juve player leaving.

He'll jump in and go RAWR RAWR RAWR to dispel the story but then to style it out his anger he will make a joke at the end of the post.

Did anybody else notice that?

He's protective. Like a man brandishing a shiv while smiling at you.

Big Tanc claimed City had met with Mino and it was a "very positive" meeting. I would love it if we signed Pogba some day but I doubt it'll happen any time soon.

jesalr

How can this be?

I was connected to the wrong router, cause I'm a dumbass.

We have on on the bottom floor which serves everyone in the house, and I hooked another router up in my room (via a powerline connector) so that I get good speeds in my room.

as a neutral i'm going to have to support basel, they have an iranian defender

gotta support my countrymen. sorry liverpool mates

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's funny how yurt immediately clamps down on any rumour about any Juve player leaving.

He'll jump in and go RAWR RAWR RAWR to dispel the story but then to style it out his anger he will make a joke at the end of the post.

Did anybody else notice that?
whaaaaa

I started the post with "Tancredi" and there's no bigger joke than him 😂

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Actually now Tanc is saying City and Juventus are meeting while City's directors are in Italy. Pogba would cost €60m supposedly.

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/30...eting-with-the-manchester-city-for-pogba.html

Obviously until di Marzio weighs in, it's not even worth thinking about as a realistic possibility.
But why would we meet with anyone on a crucial CL night? Don't you guys play tomorrow as well? And why December? Weeks after signing a contract with Juve?

RAWR RAWR RAWR

Meier

But why would we meet with anyone on a crucial CL night? Don't you guys play tomorrow as well? And why December? Weeks after signing a contract with Juve?

RAWR RAWR RAWR

Well. Realistically an agent and some directors from a team can meet at any time -- they're not doing anything related to match prep. There's no way a transfer like this would happen in January anyway so it's moot for the time being regardless of the fact Tanc is a joke.

jts

...hate me...
Did they figure out a way of doing option files on new PES?

If so, does it mess with online/trophy stuff?
They didn't.

I'd love for a crest editor / sponsorship editor at least, even if it took me the whole season to fix the EPL completely. But alas.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte might bail on Italy too 😂

There are shock reports Antonio Conte could quit as Italy Coach just four months after his appointment.

The tactician was only appointed in late August after sensationally resigning from Juventus one day into pre-season training in July.

According to newspaper Libero, Conte is deeply disappointed with the FIGC and broken promises that were made to him when he agreed to take the job.

Conte was visibly irritated in several Press conferences when lambasting the authorities and Serie A clubs for not co-operating for the good of the Nazionale.

He has demanded a get-together with players before the next planned friendly in March, but the clubs are hesitating.

There is a meeting with other Serie A Coaches on December 16 and that could well be the make or break moment for Conte’s tenure.

The sensationalism is absolutely absolute

Messi

Sky were bigging up Gala earlier and they showed footage of last season when they knocked out Juventas at that mud pit they called a pitch. First thing I thought of was poor Yurt and Zab. INJUSTICA!

REMUNTADA.

Blablurn

Raphael Honigstein @honigstein
On a serious Reus note: Dortmund source said "Bayern" to me, while one from Munich insisted he's off to R. Madrid. Best I can do...

Maybe Reus is learning Spanish for Pep, Alonso, Thiago and Martinez #BunchOfHombres

LTWheels

Surely if they go 10 points behind 7th last year that should lead to a sacking?

I think that if we go out tonight and also lose to United, that's Brendan done. I don't think they will sack him now, but this summer...

We are FUCKED:

Kolo Toure has been ruled out of this evening’s clash with FC Basel due to a groin injury #LFC

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 1m1 minute ago
Confirmed #LFC team to face FC Basel: Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Lambert

Confirmed #LFC subs v Basel: Jones, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Lallana, Coutinho, Markovic

LTWheels

Holy shit at that back four.

The game is on ITV, right?

Noticed that Sakho is fit enough to make the bench.

Rodger has really regressed back to using the players he is use to/trust. Only two new signings on that pitch tonight and both are because we have no alternatives.

surprised not to see Borini starting or on the bench. Lambert is going to be dead by the United match with all the games he has played.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Liverpool are at home and just need to not get beat, i cant see them failing this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom