• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If we beat pool on Sunday id think we really shouldn't let fourth slip, we would be 10 points ahead of them

I think we have a good chance to do it, but still anything could happen

I don't think we've been relying on other teams to fuck up , other than yesterday and Arsenal, sure. But in the other games we've won we have deserved the wins. Not played well, against not great teams, but we've been the better team just about.

Right now we're good enough in each box, attacking quality to stick the ball away and some good last ditch defending (if you can ever call that type of defending good) and great goalkeeping.

You'd genuinely be an idiot to move to us from West Ham atm, no matter how much we offer in wages.

We'll be just as desperate in the summer as we are now, and if I was a West Ham player I'd be very curious to see just how high I could finish.

And really, they seem a far more enjoyable team to play for than us right now. Everyone on the same wavelength, in a setup that suits the strikers, and without the feel of being at a club that is slowy dying.

Facism

awwwwwwwww yiss managed to replace my ipod classic headphone socket without destroying the fucking thing.

facism am electronics expert.

Blablurn

Dat Cat shirt

clipboard01zwe57.png

Dark Rider

I don't feel good about our match

I think carlo should throw the match and play our youth team because we don't need any points from this match anyway

I don't feel good about our match

I think carlo should throw the match and play our youth team because we don't need any points from this match anyway

Yeah we've already got James and Modric injured and the rest of the team are tired, don't want any more unnecessary risks for a zero reward match.

Haha nearly everyday I read something on here and just think, wow, these people exist.

Today - "fruit doesn't really do you any good".

How do these people live their sorry lives.

Wonder when, if ever, we move Sterling back into the middle.

-90% of his good stuff occurs when he drifts or dribbles there anyway
-His numbers have fallen off a cliff when he moved to the left
-We rely on his left foot when he plays there, as his teammates don't make room for him to cut inside enough
-His left foot is not good unless its for a quick ball across the box before the defenders can adjust
-He's restricted from his ability to go either way at pace
-He's restricted from breaking beyond the striker as he can't abandon his fullback, meaning we have no pace in the middle
-Most importantly, putting him there was supposed to improve the performance of the team as a whole. It hasn't, and its made him less effective. So as far as I can tell, the only positive is that he's better at protecting his fullback than the alternatives.

I'd rather see him on the right as well. Least its his stronger foot, and he seems to find it easier to find space in the box, and hit the byline in control the ball than he does on the left

Dark Rider

Yeah we've already got James and Modric injured and the rest of the team are tired, don't want any more unnecessary risks for a zero reward match.

Ludogorets need this match points BAD they will fight tooth and nail for it and might kill our players in the process

Carlo pls..

Is Coentrao still alive? Clinically speaking

He is still around and is decent when on the pitch actually but rough around the edges a little

You could buy him

Coentrao and Evra.

What a time to be dead.

Coentrao is a very good leftback, and Juve would be very well off if they were to buy him.

Madrid would be stupid to sell him as well unless he wants to leave. Probably the best second-choice LB in the world if he can stay fit. You can shove your Bernat up your arse.

Dark Rider

Coentrao is a very good leftback, and Juve would be very well off if they were to buy him.

Madrid would be stupid to sell him as well unless he wants to leave. Probably the best second-choice LB in the world if he can stay fit

being injured often ruin things for teams

I think he would choose to stay with us

Clegg

Sunday's match is a weird one.

We're not attacking well, have a fragile defence, and going into a fixture we've underperformed in recently.

Yet I still think we're going to fucking do them.

We're not attacking well, have a fragile defence, and going into a fixture we've underperformed in recently.

Not that weird, by virtue of us being dogshit at the moment.

Facism

Hah. At least you didn't have to take it to their stores for repair. D:

I just assumed they'd charge the fucking earth for a repair and probably would have been better off throwing the fucking thing at a wall and buying a new one.

Fix cost me £10 in total.

Salazar

I'll feel an awful lot better about it if we go with Carrick, Herrera, Di Maria.

Robin is going to get properly fucking stuck into Skrtel. Transports me right back to Ruud and Bergkamp, the way that anybody who closes on him at speed gets hurt in some way.*

*Apart from that imbecilic Glen Whelan-esque tackle from Mane. Prick.

scently

Is Coentrao still alive? Clinically speaking

Coentrao would be such an upgrade over Evra its not even funny. Atleast he knows how to do what he is on the pitch to do. Serious, I can't begin to understand why Juve bought him. He is awful.

Clegg

Coentrao would be such an upgrade over Evra its not even funny. Atleast he knows how to do what he is on the pitch to do. Serious, I can't begin to understand why Juve bought him. He is awful.

Thats simple.

He was going for a free transfer and Juventus are so cheap that they'll go for anyone with a bit of name value who won't cost them a transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom