• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 2 goals up

Playing like crap though

Herrera for Fellani please. Both to avoid him being sent off and to add more energy and drive in midfield.

Wouldn't mind seeing Falcao on either

Wilbur

Banned
It is the very definition of a glancing header; whether the linesman being at a lower angle plays any part...

Mad how the Liverpool players didn't appeal more.

GorillaJu

Heartbreaking 45 minutes. We've been the better team, being 1-0 down to an awful defensive lapse is salvageable, but going 2-0 down after a blatant offside goal just hurts

WJD

I saw RVP's touch on a dodgy SkyGo live stream before any replays even flashed up.

Don't care, like - but it's a bad decision.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We haven't deserved shit, second goal a joke and we will not finish with ten men

Louis has to sort outer midfield because every play diets with fellaini

Thanks lino

Incompetent prick

Not a terrible display, nobody in this team is a goalscorer though. Sterling playing better as a striker than Lambert and Balotelli, but his instinctive finishing is not good. If its not on his right, or not an open goal, it isn't going in.

K1LLER7

For all the stick Mata gets.

He's got a good scoring record for us.

Get Falcao on in the 2nd half. Get Herrera on too.

I could see us getting a red.

Yeah I don't know exactly how interference worked, because you could say Skrtel could have gotten it away without van Persie's presence.

I don't know the bloody rules m8

I'm not a referee

Van Persie was not offisde, interference is only if a player is in an offside position and his presence interferes with the play.

In the end it was offside, so hard luck Liverpool, but they should have been switched on to Mata more anyway.

There is an enormous gaping void in front of our defenders every time they have the ball.

I thought our CMs are supposed to stand there and collect the ball?

Also someone's getting sent off.

inky

With 4 players on a yellow there is no chance we are getting Falcon is there? Fucking hell.

LVG gotta get that sorted out first.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
There is an enormous gaping void in front of our defenders every time they have the ball.

I thought our CMs are supposed to stand there and collect the ball?

Also someone's getting sent off.
I think their way back in is when fell inevitably fouls someone, I'd take him off

Money spent under Rodgers: £212,380,000

Players bought: 25

Players that have had a positive impact on the way Liverpool play: 2 (Sturridge, Coutinho)

Not only shocking, that's embarrassing.

elfinke

It is the very definition of a glancing header; whether the linesman being at a lower angle plays any part...

Mad how the Liverpool players didn't appeal more.

Yeah, I was surprised at the lack of complaining, obviously everyone not at the liberty of TV missed the touch. Nevermind, you take the good with the bad with these things, better than DRS or some such.

Also, fucking Fellaini. Holy christ, aside from two or three decent bits of defensive work, he has been terrible, like 3/10 FM or NSS rating. Jeez.

Tc91

We haven't deserved shit, second goal a joke and we will not finish with ten men

Louis has to sort outer midfield because every play diets with fellaini

I think someone is getting sent off too, probs Jones or Fellaini if he stays on.

Would like to see either Adnan or Herrera + Falcao for the 2nd half. Wilson not really had the chance to show what he can do.

bud

who should even succeed rodgers? same thing applies to wenger. loads of people are saying he should fuck off. but who should succeed him, then? and is that manager even available?

Scum

Serious question, LiverpoolGAF. But are they any #Prospects that could be drafted into the first team at the mo. InterTim might not have been the man for the job, but even he noticed the, as Usho puts it, "Powderpuff players" in the squad.

Where's Rossiter??

if Brendan gets sacked because of this game it would be a disgrace.

It wouldn't be from this game alone. It would be about bad results, injuries, and not coming close to getting a striker that could replace Suarez.

There are just no goals on this team, and given our style of play, it's not going to work. We don't win games 3 or 4 to zip. We only win them 1-0.

Wilbur

Banned
Money spent under Rodgers: £212,380,000

Players bought: 25

Players that have had a positive impact on the way Liverpool play: 2 (Sturridge, Coutinho)

Not only shocking, that's embarrassing.

The transfer record is absolutely terrible. Like, Rodgers is a good coach who I think deserves more time, but you're not wrong to say that they're the only two who have been anything other than average in their time at the club so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom