• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

who should even succeed rodgers? same thing applies to wenger. loads of people are saying he should fuck off. but who should succeed him, then? and is that manager even available?

They should sack the players instead. Just keep that committee away from transfers.

LTWheels

It wouldn't be from this game alone. It would be about bad results, injuries, and not coming close to getting a striker that could replace Suarez.

There are just no goals on this team, and given our style of play, it's not going to work. We don't win games 3 or 4 to zip. We only win them 1-0.

Klopp.

They can have Brendan. It will just be like Wife Swap.

who should even succeed rodgers? same thing applies to wenger. loads of people are saying he should fuck off. but who should succeed him, then? and is that manager even available?

That is what is pissing me off so much. Right now there is no proven manager that can come. The only option is a prospect manager or someone like Bergie to come in for his first job. But then in the summer Wenger will have secured 4th and everyone will hail him as a god so he won't get fired. Then the cycle starts for another year.

sohois

I thought Liverpool might have been on course to get something from the game for a while, with United seemingly determined to gift them chances and yellows, but the offside has probably put paid to any chance of that.

Maybe a draw if United do go down to 10 men.It's a real shame to see a match ruined by something like that.

I hope he's drawing little stick figures in his fucking pad.

stick_man_king_by_brianult-d3l9kx1.png

norinrad

Serious question,

Has any of you seen Liverpool won the league? And i don't want to hear about it was the 80s and i was 6 years old.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think someone is getting sent off too, probs Jones or Fellaini if he stays on.

Would like to see either Adnan or Herrera + Falcao for the 2nd half. Wilson not really had the chance to show what he can do.

Surely we have to keep Wilson on when we are ahead? The more the push the more we can use his pace on the counter.

Fell has to go off though, he is a walking red card and offering nothing going forward.

Tc91

Surely we have to keep Wilson on when we are ahead? The more the push the more we can use his pace on the counter.

Fell has to go off though, he is a walking red card and offering nothing going forward.

Yeah his pace could be useful, I just want to see Falcao play before he goes back to Monaco :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom