• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

De Gea needs to go. He has to. Too good for a United side that plays under a philosophy of flying elbows and offside goals.

But thanks for the fantasy points.

Sorry De Gea but these shots by Balotelli and Sterling have all been fucking awful. Even the one he saved onto the bar/post was too close to him.

Lovely techincal ability from RVP

As for Balo

attachment.php

How many times does he need to save it with his legs before they stop hitting it at him on along the ground 1 on 1?

They could have scored 2-3 by now

Sorry De Gea but these shots by Balotelli and Sterling have all been fucking awful. Even the one he saved onto the bar/post was too close to him.

They haven't been great, but he is in the right position all the time. That takes concentration and skill. World class keepers get beat, but they make sure it is a world class effort.

sohois

Strange old game. I wonder what doicare would make of it, this was most definitely a match were the luck was not with Liverpool. Liverpool have 4 or 5 gilt edged chances and can't score one, United don't create much but get 3. Mediocre as fuck finishing really, i wouldn't particularly praise De Gea for what were a series of routine saves.

Lovren is the worst defender in Liverpool's history.

dc89

Good win for United. Good display.
I don't buy into the whole "massive game, massive rivalry" bollocks.

I can't remember the last time a Liverpool & United game had more than just 3 points riding on it.

I don't know what's more remarkable.

The fact that United kept a clean sheet or the fact that they finished with 11 men on the pitch.

In any case, 18 points from 18 possible. What a run

Liverpool's GD is -3

Unbelievable

It is good to see us holding on after getting the lead in these games now.

Not our best, but we won. We take our chances now, which is good.

Tc91

What a win.

De God.

Back 4 a bit ropey, passing still shite, Fellaini good again, Rooney good, Mata brilliant, RVP is back to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom