• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Hixx, just unplug each fan and see which one is making the noise.

That's what I did. Just pulled each connector out and it turned out to be the back case fan so I left it unplugged.

No wonder you like Sturridge, you're both made out of wet paper

People who don't like Studgemeister D need their heads testing

XmYFHTA.gif

Think the only news we have on his return is still 'New Years'

I fear that means mid-January at the earliest.

Watching the DS2 stream I watch. Beating bosses with the help of summons really is a hollow experience, AI and human. Wish they wouldn't lock NPC stuff behind summons.

Yen

Neuer shouldn't win it, he doesn't deserve to. In 2013/14, he played 52 games and scored no goals. Ronaldo played 47 games and scored 51 goals.

I think players just have to accept that until Messi and Ronaldo really drop off, no one new is going to win the Balloon Door for a while.

In Neuer's case, when watching him it's very clear you're watching the best goalkeeper in the world. A special player that represents a new breed of goalkeeper. And yet, he isn't doing anything absolutely extraordinary on the level of Ronaldo and Messi.

Scum

1. C. Ronaldo - 281 votes
2. Messi - 191 votes
3. Neuer - 112 votes

Mike Ashley and Rangers have been charged by Scottish FA. Also, McCoist apparently got £750,000 for handing in his notice 12 months early.

Rikkun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32GZ3suxRn4

So good you'll have sex with yourself.

Will listen as soon as I can.

Just saw facebook.

CAPCOM
2 mins ·
We're happy to confirm DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition, coming to PS4 and Xbox One from March 17th. Rebalanced, loaded with new features, and running at 60fps/1080p.
Oh yeah, and there's something a little "special" about this trailer, so be sure to watch all the way to the end.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

L1NETT

LFC: Firth, Polgar, Whelan, Brewitt, Rossiter, Phillips, Canos, Chirivella, Sinclair, Kent, Ojo

BCAFC: Barker, Jenkinson, Kershaw, King, Pollard, Devine, Mottley-Henry, Wright, Webb-Foster, Chippendale, Cissa

lets have these cunts

c'mon city

Facism

Gold Member
is there some rule where turkish teams have to absolutely play english teams in these competitions?

Cousins are happy they got a weak team, anyhow.

L1NETT

Mottley-Henry and Chippendale (lol) are good. dem youngsters

m8 we are gonna get fuckin shat on

never really watch youth football unless im walking around Apperley bridge way, imagine the standard is comically bad

hoping for some right challenges.

Just showed the Billy Clarke goal on FL72 Linny

woof

right good eh. Him and Stead ave been sodding brilliant up front recently.

LFC: Firth, Polgar, Whelan, Brewitt, Rossiter, Phillips, Canos, Chirivella, Sinclair, Kent, Ojo

BCAFC: Barker, Jenkinson, Kershaw, King, Pollard, Devine, Mottley-Henry, Wright, Webb-Foster, Chippendale, Cissa

lets have these cunts

c'mon city

Is this U18?

The game is already over for you with Bossiter. Apparently the FA aren't letting him play for the first team, as it would give us an unfair advantage.

L1NETT

aye its U18

we are already down 1 nil :lol :lol

how does kidA watch this shite

canos scored. whoever that is

Edit: 2 nil now hahahahah. Our youngsters look comical. Bunch of northern chavs. Jerome Sinclair

aye its U18

we are already down 1 nil :lol :lol

how does kidA watch this shite

canos scored. whoever that is

It shouldn't come as a shock, but I'm always surprised by the difference between PL and professional youth football. The gap is indescriably gargantuan in every aspect. Especially the pace of games. An under 18 counterattack takes about 5 minutes :p

edit: Sinclair is one of the promising ones I think

Yen

It shouldn't come as a shock, but I'm always surprised by the difference between PL and professional youth football. The gap is indescriably gargantuan in every aspect. Especially the pace of games. An under 18 counterattack takes about 5 minutes :p

edit: Sinclair is one of the promising ones I think
Not watching the match (got a statsy politics report to do) but I reckon Rossiter and Ojo will definitely make it into the first team eventually.

I'm finding QPR much less disagreeable than I thought I would

Fernandez isn't throwing himself in front of every camera, Redknapp isn't chatting shit every weekend, Barton is keeping his head down, Ferdinand isn't playing any more, and they play with a good attitude unlike the one they had when they went down

Rossiter will make it by default :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom