• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Those stats were pretty interesting. Mignolet has saved Liverpool from defensive errors as many times as De Gea (15 times) yet their contrast in form is startling.

Anyone got a link to that footyGAF chrome extension Wooden has made?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/footygaf /hhklmjnaplgmflkbdmppnbfadndlljpi

boycot it until he releases a firefox version, bruv.

it's the only way he'll learn.

I can hardly program shit m8, it's why I dropped out of college first time, I can't port this to firefox. I just took the already made extension and changed around a few things.
Qn7jPOo.png

Wilbur

Banned
Carragher has said 'space' more than NASA

There was an extraordinary exchange on Film 2014 the other day.

The woman who is standing in for Claudia Winkleman was reviewing Black Sea and compared space movies to submarine movies (fair enough), but submarine movies were better because submarines actually exist

the look her co host gave her was just incredible

L1NETT

you seen Black Sea yet Wilberries (you might have mentioned but complete goldfish me)

---

Everton have to win this surely to goodness. Can see it being stodgy as fuck but both cannae defend for toffee.

1-0 Everton.

Wilbur

Banned
you seen Black Sea yet Wilberries (you might have mentioned but complete goldfish me)

---

Everton have to win this surely to goodness. Can see it being stodgy as fuck but both cannae defend for toffee.

1-0 Everton.

Nah, haven't had the time really. Got to see Horrible Bosses II the other day; I only get to go with my girlfriend nowadays, and she isn't interested in half the things I want to see :lol

I'll check it out on Popcorn Time or something, I did want to see it. Michael Smiley, Scoot McNairy and Ben Mendelsohn are all gr8.

pulga

Banned
i mean bud got banned over saying he wanted to cut out scarlet johansson's nipples and cum inside her bobes

prinny pls edit :lol :lol

pulga

Banned
Come one now, it was just a joke.

i agree its a ridiculous thing to get banned over, but look at my post above.

hell, wilbur got banned over saying he wanted to masturbate over some chick because women and small children browse gaf :lol :lol :lol :lol

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
footygaf should be above all this
no sane women or children will enter this place

Rikkun

i mean bud got banned over saying he wanted to cut out scarlet johansson's nipples and cum inside her bobes

prinny pls edit :lol :lol

hell, wilbur got banned over saying he wanted to masturbate over some chick because women and small children browse gaf :lol :lol :lol :lol

#sexybantergate

Wilbur

Banned

oh yeah

fucking hell

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If any one of us said something bannable it's better to just ignore it/not quote it and then just PM him or something

That's what I always do

Hixx

Oh yeah, bobes.
h8xug2P.png

If anyone of us said something bannable it's better to just ignore it/not quote it and then just PM him or something

That's what I always do

Mods see edits anyway, you know what Wes is like I bet he's on the prowl for edits

WILL GARY NEVILLE STOP FUCKING COUGHING!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom