• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Remember that Del Piero, despite being our captain, was never really 'the main man', he played alongside some sensational strikers and players

It's easy to be a Totti

Sorry, it was an awful joke :lol
haP9rpC.gif

It wasn't awful I genuinely laughed

pulga

Banned
i remember when people were saying he's going to flop

has more goals and assists than suarez

Every player Madrid buys is going to flop according to the jelly biatches in here

The Suarez comparison isn't really fair though :p James up until his injury has been Carlo's most used player while Suarez has been banned for his rabid dog antics.

Blablurn

Such a shame your despicable club tore such a fantastic team down out of spite.

Easy way to "earn" trophies, I guess.

Wasn't enough to beat Mighty Real Madrid one year later. But we cannot compete with 80m transfers.

Easy way to "earn" trophies, I guess.

jts

...hate me...
Dortmund has no excuse m8s.

They still have plenty of excellent players.

Atlético have lost more key players over the years (Aguero, De Gea, Falcao, Costa, Felipe Luiz, Courtois etc) and they can still compete.

Prinny would be proud of this post.

El Topo

Dortmund has no excuse m8s.

They still have plenty of excellent players.

Atlético have lost more key players over the years (Aguero, De Gea, Falcao, Costa, Felipe Luiz, Courtois etc) and they can still compete.

Prinny would be proud of this post.

More evidence that Bundeslolga is harder than La Lolga. Here you can drop from second place to sixteenth. /s

El Topo

True.

And Bayern had no Dortmund player either in the Final. We won the final with a nice and humble squad <3.

Not like other clubs that spend 80m. We would never do that.

Why spend 80m when you can cripple your competition for free? Let's be honest, we'd do the same if we could or had to.

KidJr

Obviously Sanchez is the best value for money in terms of what he's bought to the team (or in Sanchez's case, carrying the team).

I'd then followed by Fabregas then James and then Costa. it's probably too early to say for the others.

My fucking brother stole my car this weekend to drive halfway to the Chelsea game and then didn't put any fuel in it. Now have less than a bar. My brothers a cunt.

OMG I've missed one of the best Brenton quotes ever:

Brendan Rodgers when signing Joe Allen: "He is 5ft 6ins but in terms of being a footballer he is 7ft 6ins. He’s absolutely immense."
\
CNB1W6d.png

L1NETT

Steve Clarke reading boss

phew

Good appointment though. Class youth setup and that squad is top. Dunna what on earth Adkins was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom