• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if B-Rod is aware that he sounds like an idiot with his soundbites. I quite like it though tbh :p

Studge's thigh strain has turned into what will be a 4 month absence. Absurd fragility. Really don't have a clue what will happen in the transfer window. Legit good strikers are hard to find in January, and Sturridge is our only striker who can play well enough on his own up front. We can't assume for a moment that Sturridge will be available at all for the rest of the season though. Guess we could just throw Sterling up there with Balotelli whenever Sturridge is injured. Obviously the finishing was beyond dismal on Sunday, but from what I saw, that partnership could work as a stopgap.

Really, that must be the first match since Spurs where we've created an acceptable number of chances. Even against 10-man Leicester we weren't causing many problems

L1NETT

good smattering of league cup and FA cup games

Man United faces yeovil and accy play tonight so you'll find out who you are gonna be twatting in the next round.

On my very official upset-o-meter, Chester v Barnsley the big one to watch.

Sheffield United second (apologies saints fans). Clough likes a cup run

Edit: oh wait no...Black Mirror Christmas ep with jon hamm is on at 9

yumyumyumyum

Hixx

B4_qDOmIUAAOkiE.jpg

His surname being Rimmer is lovely. What a name.

jts

...hate me...
Finally got promoted to Division 2.

What a time to be alive.

Except the games are not fun anymore
nCUoKLR.png

Real Madrid Starting XI: Casillas, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Illarramendi, Isco, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema.

No rotations. Zero. Carlo is going in heavy this CWC..

jts

...hate me...
Division 2? Lol. Footballfan is not impressed.
I don't even think he plays FIFA, only PES isn't it?

1vs1s with footy-GAF would be nice but people here only play Clubs
l1x61OA.png

If I wanted to be a single player on the pitch I'd still be playing Libero Grande.

chelseafc: Chelsea team v Derby: Cech; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Terry (c), Filipe Luis; Mikel, Matic; Schurrle, Fabregas, Hazard; Drogba. #CFC

chelseafc: Subs v Derby: Schwarzer, Ivanovic, Ramires, Willian, Salah, Remy, Diego Costa. #CFC

I know Ramires isn't fit to start, I'm pleased Schurrle is starting but seriously, why the fuck isn't Remy starting? Good to see Cahill and Oscar rested.

Also, I'm disappointed Loftus-Cheek isn't on the bench.

Azpili's 100th start today, what a player. GOAT full back and looks unnervingly menacing in every single picture he takes. What a hero

Linius

I don't even think he plays FIFA, only PES isn't it?

1vs1s with footy-GAF would be nice but people here only play Clubs
l1x61OA.png

If I wanted to be a single player on the pitch I'd still be playing Libero Grande.

He's been playing FIFA for years m8. He likes to show off a lot. But his stats are legit, so he guess he can make it.

What platform do you play on?

3Sixty

Forster, Clyne, Fonte (c), Gardos, Targett, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Ward-Prowse, Bertrand, Mané, Long.

That attack :(

Pelle why you get those dumb yellows.

jts

...hate me...
He's been playing FIFA for years m8. He likes to show off a lot. But his stats are legit, so he guess he can make it.

What platform do you play on?
Oh, I didn't know. He stanned for PES 2015 so much that it threw me off.

I play on the PS4.

Bold One

"When your at home to Athletic it's always going to be difficult, we managed to fend them of with a draw and I couldn't be happier"
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

FootballFan

:/

PS4 guys here also almost only play Clubs, haha.

Well, blablurn plays 1vs1 but he is back to FIFA 14. Hipster.

Not me, I play seasons until I win div 1 then switch to different account and win it with that one, which is why you don't see me online on UCK_MY_ICK as much.

But yeah, rest of gaf more into clubs. I'm more of a 1v1 with mates or online person.

Also, fuck ultimate team.

Not me, I play seasons until I win div 1 then switch to different account and win it with that one, which is why you don't see me online on UCK_MY_ICK as much.

But yeah, rest of gaf more into clubs. I'm more of a 1v1 with mates or online person.

Also, fuck ultimate team.

I finally bought 15 for PS4

The king returns.

jts

...hate me...
Christ.

Well, I'll ask you to play when I feel that I need a nice beatdown.

How many seasons you take on average to get there bruh?

L1NETT

Damn that chelsea team is strong

do they even have any youth players left or are all they all in Vitesse or loaned to the back end of nowhere

or would mou rather play himself than a kid

FootballFan

Christ.

Well, I'll ask you to play when I feel that I need a nice beatdown.

How many seasons you take on average to get there bruh?

I'm not THAT good. Wouldn't be a beat down.

Usually take 10 seasons to get there and win it.

Willkiller is great though. Really enjoy playing him. He's goat.

Damn that chelsea team is strong

do they even have any youth players left or are all they all in Vitesse or loaned to the back end of nowhere

or would mou rather play himself than a kid

He wants to win the cup and presumably feels they're better off playing for the U21s than being on the bench...

Theres plenty around but they also are 17/18 so maybe a bit too young to be starting. I think Ake is injured too and he's the one more likely to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom