• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

FF, did anyone in Footy Gaf beat you already? If not I'd like to be the first to wipe that smile of your face
uMW3dcp.png

Yeah of course.

I remember I killed sleepless 6-0 then he invited me to another match and changed controls to fully manual without me knowing lol. I still dominated but lost 1-0 cause I kept missing in front of goal lol.

Glad he's banned :p

Willkiller has beaten me too. I think my record vs him is 1w-1d-2l

Linius

Yeah of course.

I remember I killed sleepless 6-0 then he invited me to another match and changed controls to fully manual without me knowing lol. I still dominated but lost 1-0 cause I kept missing in front of goal lol.

Glad he's banned :p

Willkiller has beaten me too. I think my record vs him is 1w-1d-2l

Okay then. I'll let you know if I get FIFA 15 and a PS4 :p

LAM09

Mourinho isn't messing about tonight. He has fielded a team that should get the job tonight convincingly.

Having said that, anything can happen in football.

jts

...hate me...
I'm not THAT good. Wouldn't be a beat down.

Usually take 10 seasons to get there and win it.

Willkiller is great though. Really enjoy playing him. He's goat.

Oh it probably would be. I know players of your ilk. I feel like I have my hands tied. Just out of my league.

I had recently a nice run of 10 wins which made me think I'm not half bad. But then the game throws Div 1 players on my way and I get destroyed. Best case scenario I lose 4-2, worse maybe 7-1 but the sky is the limit.

My W/D/L is around 200/100/225.

I am the mid-tier impersonated.

FootballFan

Oh it probably would be. I know players of your ilk. I feel like I have my hands tied. Just out of my league.

I had recently a nice run of 10 wins which made me think I'm not half bad. But then the game throws Div 1 players on my way and I get destroyed. Best case scenario I lose 4-2, worse maybe 7-1 but the sky is the limit.

My W/D/L is around 200/100/225.

Ohhhh. Ok. That's quite a lot of losses.

All I can find is a picture from fifa 13(14?) which I used to post here a lot since I'm a show off lol

rTS0IXTl.jpg

One of those losses came from disconnecting from psn while winning 4-1. I was depressed.

One thing Pep does better than Carlo is he rotates regularly, we need to get on that. I'm starting a prayer circle to ward off muscle injuries, Pulga hold my hand and join me.

jBX8nGI.png

Mourinho isn't messing about tonight. He has fielded a team that should get the job tonight convincingly.

Having said that, anything can happen in football.
Yeah I was just about to say this, really strong starting XI.

Hopefully Schurrle plays well and cements his spot!

inky

tofCPHW.png

Liverpool to buy Mexico GK in January

Good Buy?

Decent, but like I've said before probably not what they need. Ochoa is an excellent shot stopper, but has no presence in the area and he's not one to command a defense or anything like that.

He's not that likely to make so many awful mistakes, so it would be an improvement in that regard I guess.

FootballFan

From what I understand non-euro teams take this cup VERY seriously, it's the epitome of all cups apparently.

Shrug.

It is. Internacional fans still talk about beating "the greatest barca of all time" in 2006... Lol. There's nothing you can say to tell them that isn't the greatest barca and nobody gives a shit about the tournament lol.

It's sad but whatever, everyone deserves some joy I guess.

jts

...hate me...
For a single player experience this year, is fifa 15 or pes 2015 better? I've been debating between the two now for a while.
I think PES is probably better, regarding gameplay and whatnot.

But still, it depends on how much you value licences, presentation and such though. FIFA has the full Premier League as well as the Championship and many other leagues. With PES you have to use your imagination and the edit mode.

Ohhhh. Ok. That's quite a lot of losses.

All I can find is a picture from fifa 13(14?) which I used to post here a lot since I'm a show off lol

http://i.imgur.com/rTS0IXTl.jpg

One of those losses came from disconnecting from psn while winning 4-1. I was depressed.[/QUOTE]
That's sick, bro.

I only started playing FIFA frequently since this years FIFA though. I bought it with the PS4 and then got hooked on Seasons. I've amassed a good amount of losses learning how to play. Oh, how I wish to play from Div 10 all over again.
But I'm not paying for PSN+ for a second account though.

Hmm, maybe I'll use a trial just to have fun.

FootballFan

I think PES is probably better, regarding gameplay and whatnot.

But still, it depends on how much you value licences, presentation and such though. FIFA has the full Premier League as well as the Championship and many other leagues. With PES you have to use your imagination and the edit mode.

That's sick, bro.

I only started playing FIFA frequently since this years FIFA though. I bought it with the PS4 and then got hooked on Seasons. I've amassed a good amount of losses learning how to play. Oh, how I wish to play from Div 10 all over again.
But I'm not paying for PSN+ for a second account though.

Hmm, maybe I'll use a trial just to have fun.

You only need PS+ on one account. As long as you create the other account on the same PS4 that already has a PS+ account then youre fine to play online :)

My UCK_MY_ICK account I use for GAF doesn't have PS+ for example, but my other account on same PS4 does. I can play online whenever I want.

Wilbur

Banned
Absolute waste of an evening.

Went to see the Hobbit and when it started, the subtitles didn't come on. So my dad went to sort it out while Dean and 25 other deaf people sat there not knowing what was being said for half an hour.

They stop the film and the manager says there's no one in the building that can fix it, because the projectionists apparently aren't trained in everything.

My dad and I and one or two others were trying to get compensation and this and that but a bunch of apathetic people just shrugged and took a free ticket.

Waste of four hours of my evening *insertfacebutimonmyphone*

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Absolute waste of an evening.

Went to see the Hobbit and when it started, the subtitles didn't come on. So my dad went to sort it out while Dean and 25 other deaf people sat there not knowing what was being said for half an hour.

They stop the film and the manager says there's no one in the building that can fix it, because the projectionists apparently aren't trained in everything.

My dad and I and one or two others were trying to get compensation and this and that but a bunch of apathetic people just shrugged and took a free ticket.

Waste of four hours of my evening *insertfacebutimonmyphone*

Putting subs on VLC is hard
Mm84Hms.png

jts

...hate me...
You only need PS+ on one account. As long as you create the other account on the same PS4 that already has a PS+ account then youre fine to play online :)

My UCK_MY_ICK account I use for GAF doesn't have PS+ for example, but my other account on same PS4 does. I can play online whenever I want.
Ohh that's great.

Thanks m8.

Wilbur

Banned
Putting subs on VLC is hard
Mm84Hms.png

I dont know what that means m8

But apparently all digital copies of the film come with a key for the subtitles that needs unlocking and then activating and the morning duty manager failed to sign off on it and it wasn't unlocked and there's no one in the building trained to do the fucking thing

At least the first 20 minutes were good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom