• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I finished Wolf of Wall Street last night. What a film that is. Even some of the darker scenes managed to be fucking hilarious (
Donny nearly choking to death was tense but also had me giggling like fuck at times
but there was one scene I fucking hated because it was so stupid.

When Donny was giving his money to Brad and he just kept winding him up... absolutely absurd.

Also Margot Robbie m8s. Holy shit
b2fEmg3.png

bud

propose to her

there's no law against bigamy outside the united kingdom*

*pls

I dont trust your movie opinions in the slightest

It ain't no CR but its one of the top 5 Bonds or so, no doubt

but she's happy

she has children

she has a boyfriend

and she has a great career

who am i

what can i possibly add to her life

when she grabbed my arm the other day i almost came

Wilbur

Banned
Your own or some kind of secret santa arrangement?

Whatever you prefer baby. No uggos though.

I finished Wolf of Wall Street last night. What a film that is. Even some of the darker scenes managed to be fucking hilarious (
Donny nearly choking to death was tense but also had me giggling like fuck at times
but there was one scene I fucking hated because it was so stupid.

When Donny was giving his money to Brad and he just kept winding him up... absolutely absurd.

Also Margot Robbie m8s. Holy shit
b2fEmg3.png

It is fantastic. I haven't seen it since I saw it at the cinema, but it's just hilarious. Laughed so often.

It's better to jerk off to the thought of them in the shower, and realize as soon as you cum, that you don't need them anymore.
phRbX43.png

I cant jerk standing up

but she's happy

she has children

she has a boyfriend

and she has a great career

who am i

what can i possibly add to her life

when she grabbed my arm the other day i almost came

i cant cum standing up

bud

It's better to jerk off to the thought of them in the shower, and realize as soon as you cum, that you don't need them anymore.
phRbX43.png

it has happened too many times that i thought i was stroking it to some beautiful curvacious woman only to realize post-ejaculation that she was a bit more than curvy
8ZHGPJN.png

and then depression kicks in
l1x61OA.png

CCS

Banned
it has happened too many times that i thought i was stroking it to some beautiful curvacious woman only to realize post-ejaculation that she was a bit more than curvy
8ZHGPJN.png

and then depression kicks in
l1x61OA.png

Its amazing how they go from an 8 to like a 3 after you finish.

dont try to make him feel better ok

we all know how good we are at sex and i believe him when he says he's terrible

i only have one move

Maybe lowering self esteem is the only way you can find someone to experience your move but I believe in people; I believe in l1nett. I'll have to try his move(s) first hand and report back.

GorillaJu

if she wants to do it, what's the problem

if cazorla wants to do a panenka, what's the problem

Nothing's wrong with it, it just sounds miserable. Can't imagine ever doing it myself, but my gag reflex is a bit sensitive.

Nearly puked yesterday like 10 times because eating a piece of chocolate made my throat itch.

Wilbur

Banned
Nothing's wrong with it, it just sounds miserable. Can't imagine ever doing it myself, but my gag reflex is a bit sensitive.

Nearly puked yesterday like 10 times because eating a piece of chocolate made my throat itch.

a piece of chocolate?

morsel please if you're going to start deep throating a black penis is not where you start

You build your way up to it

scently

Interesting that we (UTD) are the first team to have won six straight games. Wonder how long we can take it. After Aston Villa, we have Newcastle and Tottenham within the space of a few days. Those will be tough I think, but if ADM is back then we have a chance.

Also I'd really like it if we stop playing 3 at the back. It neuters our midfield and and we play like shit with it even though we are winning.

Never been with a black girl, I'm too white and nerdy looking I guess.

I have. Unlikely I'll ever find a girl with an ass like that again.

It makes me sad, but I also know that the majority of guys will never get a girl with an ass like that either.

GorillaJu

I shall have to try and find someone like that. Always wanted to do it with someone of every race.

I've been around the block in that sense. My sexual history is like a Benaton ad. Black, Mexican, White, Half-Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese.

I think Willkiller has probably bones every living woman in the UK though

CCS

Banned
I've been around the block in that sense. My sexual history is like a Benaton ad. Black, Mexican, White, Half-Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese.

Damn I need to catch up haha

I lost my virginity to a mixed race girl. Since then all I've had is white.

gimme some of that
p1kx90C.png
p1kx90C.png
p1kx90C.png

That's... fucking terrifying.

Naa man, I wish. Been a steady year but nothing wild, nothing like last year.

GQman2121

Banned
Just watched tonight's highlights. Incredible free kick from Luis. I had no idea he was capable of that. He's clearly proven he's able to hit those during practice because he was the only one that looked prepared to shoot there.

Nearly a week until we play again and our schedule for the next two weeks is Monday, Friday, Sunday, Thursday, which seems weird. Stupid holiday's.

Also, I thought Wolf of Wall Street was only alright and about 40 minutes to long. Scorsese hasn't made a good movie since The Departed nearly ten years ago imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom