• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Desperately need a shit but the post man is due any time between now and 1.30pm and I'm expecting packages.

And there's dog shit on the pathway. It's too cold to go and clean it.

I will have to deal with his contempt. But it's ok. He wears sunglasses and shorts in the winter. If it's cold he'll occasionally wear one of those hats with flaps over the ears.

subtles

There is lots of great introductory reading for new players. You can just start playing games. You'll probably lose and be confused at first but you'll catch on.

I think you gotta try jumping in the pool before you learn how to swim.

Any recommendations on a flexible (in terms of roles) introductory hero that teaches the game with a high skill ceiling?

Hixx

This is great, wasnt there another one of an old newcastle fan doing this to a crowd? I vaguely remember a video of it.

There is a video of Kyoufu walking around Newcastle saying "alright lads?" and "whey aye, man!" somewhere on YouTube.

Facism

Gold Member
Desperately need a shit but the post man is due any time between now and 1.30pm and I'm expecting packages.

And there's dog shit on the pathway. It's too cold to go and clean it.

I will have to deal with his contempt. But it's ok. He wears sunglasses and shorts in the winter. If it's cold he'll occasionally wear one of those hats with flaps over the ears.

See, this implies your shit is going to take some time and therefore requires pics to be taken of it's majesty when done.

Hixx

See, this implies your shit is going to take some time and therefore requires pics to be taken of it's majesty when done.

I don't like to rush a shit. You have to enjoy it.

Having a shit is a sacred part of the day. You are not to be interrupted when shitting. The world stops while you shit. It's marvelous.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You have no job and yet are always buying new tech and new games.

Being from the first world just means more victims for you to steal from. lol
Heard good things about The Flash's mid season finale! How was it in your opinion? I'm a sucker for those kind of villains

Sorry im bored at the airport

Facism

Gold Member
I don't like to rush a shit. You have to enjoy it.

Having a shit is a sacred part of the day. You are not to be interrupted when shitting. The world stops while you shit. It's marvelous.

Totally agree. It's even better when you're at work and are literally being paid whilst having a shit.

bud

Totally agree. It's even better when you're at work and are literally being paid whilst having a shit.

shitting at work is the worst. i go to toilets on different floors because i don't anyone from my section to smell the pain. also, the toilet on our floor gets used quite a lot. i can't poop in peace. i need my peace.

however, the toilet on the first floor has been comprised. saw one of my co-workers there as i was washing my hands.
l1x61OA.png

Heard good things about The Flash's mid season finale! How was it in your opinion? I'm a sucker for those kind of villains

Sorry im bored at the airport

I actually haven't watched it. Watching the final two episodes of Sons Of Anarchy and then the Flash finale tonight.

Where you off to?

Facism

Gold Member
Best feeling ever. Nothing more satisfying then working out how much you just got paid to have a shit.

Take a calculator into the shitter next time to figure out the exact amount :D :D :D

shitting at work is the worst. i go to toilets on different floors because i don't anyone from my section to smell the pain. also, the toilet on our floor gets used quite a lot. i can't poop in peace. i need my peace.

however, the toilet on the first floor has been comprised. saw one of my co-workers there as i was washing my hands.
l1x61OA.png

You're looking at this the wrong way.

You're sharing the joy and magnificence of voiding your treasured bowels at work.

Anyone entering the toilet should be inhaling deeply, as if each breath heals them like pussy does.

Tq89y8T.png

Sure, but I doubt Mou is that butthurt and sold him to Wolfsburg. We could calculate this through, but you bought Ramos and Immobile for around 30 million excluding wages. One Dzeko plus another backup for less than 10 million would have cost less than those two that you have now. I really appreciate Zorc for having bought some great players in the past but your last two transfer periods were pretty shit.

It's not about Wolfsburg or Mourinho being butthurt. We needed a player in summer and Mourinho didn't want to sell. Because of that, we bought Micky/Auba and couldn't spend 20m for another CAM 6 months later.

And it's not about Dzeko's fee, it's about the wages. Ciro and Ramos probably don't earn 6m together. And 6m is not enough for Dzeko, let alone Dzeko + a backup.

Hixx

My stuff arrived. I can shit in peace
4TfeeGW.png

I finally bought a mouse mat as well. I was playing CSGO for 30 hours using a piece of paper for my mouse
JzKGOjM.png

And I'm still better at it than Quiche
oiADDQI.png

God I love this add-on.

Jack cw

It's not about Wolfsburg or Mourinho being butthurt. We needed a player in summer and Mourinho didn't want to sell. Because of that, we bought Micky/Auba and couldn't spend 20m for another CAM 6 months later.

And it's not about Dzeko's fee, it's about the wages. Ciro and Ramos probably don't earn 6m together. And 6m is not enough for Dzeko, let alone Dzeko + a backup.

And that is what I talked about in my first post. You had the possibility to get a top class solution for the striker position but "Gehaltshygiene" made you hasitating coupled with the fear of investing properly. I understand that principle but you weren't a small club anymore and I'm afraid you missed the chance of getting into the top 6 in the world.
you gotta applaud sport 1 for this headline

LOL, They picked up the only field player in Dortmund who has some balls and at least fights.
There are other players at BVB who are in a crisis.

GorillaJu

Any recommendations on a flexible (in terms of roles) introductory hero that teaches the game with a high skill ceiling?

Honestly every hero has a high skill ceiling. Even the "easy" heroes you can be complete shit at because you just don't know how to use them in the context of the match you're playing.

I think Juggernaut is a good hero to start with for carry. For a ganker/support, Vengeful Spirit. Simple skills but very high skill ceiling. Venomancer is fun, too. Crystal Maiden and Lina got big buffs in the latest patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom