• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

"Remember that song from Mulan that wasn't part of the training montage?" - No one
Honour

Honour
Reflections
A Girl worth fighting for
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Lion King isn't late 90s mid 2000.
ok then.
Toy Story 2, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc
datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

Lightning

Banned
League 1 team>Liverpool>Tottenham>Chelsea

This is what I have been reduced to.
What's the point though? It will take something very special for Chelsea not to cakewalk that cup now. They have way too much depth. When a player with Remy's quality is your 3rd choice striker you know you're in a good place.

Defensive depth, offensive depth. Only really lacking Matic depth and that will be sorted soon enough.

Wilbur

Banned
Michael Mancienne came in again today. I asked why he doesn't just claim for a black card and get free chicken on account of his fame

"Don't think I'm good enough, mate"

honest. Give him the Ballon d'Or.

Any love for Aristocats? Older, but I loved that when I was a kid.

Good film.

I loved Robin Hood. Dat rooster at the start.

CCS

Banned
Michael Mancienne came in again today. I asked why he doesn't just claim for a black card and get free chicken on account of his fame

"Don't think I'm good enough, mate"

honest. Give him the Ballon d'Or.

Good film.

I loved Robin Hood. Dat rooster at the start.

Robing Hood was amazing too, that rooster was the real MVP.

birthday party of a 16yo girl
co-worker
invited not by her but from a friend

Does footyGAF go?

oiADDQI.png

Of course.

What's the point though? It will take something very special for Chelsea not to cakewalk that cup now. They have way too much depth. When a player with Remy's quality is your 3rd choice striker you know you're in a good place.

Defensive depth, offensive depth. Only really lacking Matic depth and that will be sorted soon enough.

lol I love how Matic is actually like a position unto himself, truly the new Makalele

L1NETT

good god imagine if Keane rocked up at your house in the dead of night

would soil myself

that beard

bet tom was quaking in his untalented boots.

CCS

Banned
Reminds me of this guy: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2748887.stm

A burglar who ended up in a brawl with footballer Duncan Ferguson when he was caught raiding the star's home has been jailed for four years.
Carl Bishop, 37, was apprehended by the Everton striker when he broke into his home in Formby, Merseyside.

The drug addict, from Walton, in Liverpool, required two days of hospital treatment following the incident and complained that he had been assaulted by Ferguson, but this was dismissed by police.

Elchele

This north korea thing is getting out of hand

what are they going to do? hack the cinema theathers' website? pls.

Release the film to the torrents and be done with it. I didn't even know about the existence of this film before all this bullshit and most likely wasn't going to watch it

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
This north korea thing is getting out of hand

what are they going to do? hack the cinema theathers' website? pls.

Release the film to the torrents and be done with it. I didn't even know about the existence of this film before all this bullshit and most likely wasn't going to watch it

well, have you ever seen die hard 4?

He'd fit right in at our humble little club. Way too expensive though.

There's no price high enough bruv

I wish his finishing was better. Its dreadful on his left, and erratic on his right. Think he tries hitting the corner a little too much, his hattrick chance today looked like he took his eye off the ball as he was trying to get his bearings to hit the bottom corner. A natural striker knows where he is in relation to the goal without looking, and just focusses on hitting the ball with the necessary power for it to go in without having to necessarily be hugely accurate.

He seems to be freakishly good at playing as though he's been a striker all his life, minus the finishing though. Played up front twice, got 6 clear chances to score, and been better in buildup play than our alternatives.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Fantasia is the best Disney film except for the dinosaurs part, in which I fell asleep

Bournemouth 0-2 Liverpool

"I've enjoyed this, it's a good gamer. Eddie Howe has got to sort one of two things out, and they need to press Liverpool more, if for no other treason than getting the crowd on their side. But if you give Liverpool time and space they will play at the tempo they want. It's up to Howe to change things."

Three typos in one BBC update. I could do that job if that's the standard :p

Is there a more lazy bit of banter than 'look at them celebrating against *whoever*, they should be winning'?

edit: Seems Rodgers said that Sterling played up front in our youth teams. I don't recall that happening, but I only know about the youth teams what I read on RAWK, that bastion of neutrality and sense

Fintan

@honigstein said:
Crazy story in tomorrow's @bild: Marco Reus has been driving without a licence for three years. Was caught and fined €540,000
Wow. So another player getting ready to leave a country because of fines and join Chelsea?

bud

why do they have so many injuries? does klopp train his players like wenger trains his?

edit: also, hsv have scored 9 in 16. why can't they just relegate already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom