• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlebas

Banned
Bunch of m8s

zItReas.jpg

bud

have you heard of bug chasers

people who deliberate go out to try and catch a disease because it makes them feel special

Wilbur

Banned
i remember when i was a youngster and i went to the ecology centre and we used to suck up bugs with straws into a jar

a boy called ayo stripped off naked and was rugby tackles into the bushes

since i turned off spell check and grammar check and predictive text on my phone i have turned into bud

Wilbur

Banned
bud if you report to whatsapp we are talking about fingering assholes while masturbating, suppositories and using wooden dicks as microphones

unfortunately there is not enough budo to continue afer dark here

edit: oh yeah dean LOL

I will never forget that moment

I went to a party and a fat boy told me to line up track six of the heavy rain soundtrack and he stripped naked to it

Just listened to it.

Na mate

The destroyeeeeeer transcends.

First time i ever saw them live, without really knowing their music beforehand, the singer put a torch in my hand and started blowing fire right over my head during that song. I felt the heat, I was scared, but it was a really good moment and afterwards he hugged me and said he loved me, which was weird, but I knew in that very moment, that I loved him too.

It is my love song.

16 Years later and I've just seen the post-credits scene from MGS.

Holy shit, I'd have lost my mind playing that in 1998. That's brilliant.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I talked to Kyoufu about dating earlier and was convinced i need to find a foreign wife because Watford girls just dont do it.

bud

mgs2's post-credits scene is the best.

"they're already dead."
"when did it happen?"
"... about a hundred years ago."

why did mgs4 have to be so bad.

"Yes sir."

"Thank you sir."

"....Mr. President."

http://38.media.tumblr.com/977eaad30d77ab9716e122a75a10bb3b/tumblr_n18crbyFY51rrtza4o9_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Incredible haha

[quote="Mr Cola, post: 143802115"]I talked to Kyoufu about dating earlier and was convinced i need to find a foreign wife because Watford girls just dont do it.[/QUOTE]

Internet dating bro

Scum

mgs2's post-credits scene is the best.

"they're already dead."
"when did it happen?"
"... about a hundred years ago."

why did mgs4 have to be so bad.

Because 1) Kojima wanted to make a movie and 2) He caved to his merry band of "Yes" men.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pretty much. Incredible haha

Internet dating bro

I created a profile once and went through some girls profiles and was filled with the urge to write them a message telling them how badly they had come across, how dull and uninspired, how there were no tangible threads to pull on and if all she wanted was responses to her picture then she cant complain if all people message her for is a shag.

Then i realised this sounded like a serial killer and promptly deleted it.

I do not come across well in text.

I created a profile once and went through some girls profiles and was filled with the urge to write them a message telling them how badly they had come across, how dull and uninspired, how there were no tangible threads to pull on and if all she wanted was responses to her picture then she cant complain if all people message her for is a shag.

Yeah, a foreign wife could be good!

Make sure you get one that doesn't speak much English.

Clegg

Enjoying Marco Polo so far. You can tell that it's aiming for that GoT audience, but it's just not as engrossing as the first season of GRRM's work. If anything this show reminds me a bit of Spartacus: Blood and Sand. There's an awful lot of sex.

The pilot was bad though. Had to force myself to watch all of it and even then it was half hearted. Spent the next few eps trying to remember who was who.

I envy you. Seasons 3 & 4 are the Sopranos at its very peak. Some of the best television of all time. You're also very near the Pine Barrens episode. You'll enjoy that.

That's good to hear. I'm loving it, but it's different to what I thought it would be, I'll probably sit down and make a thread once I'm done.

Livia best die soon, I'm at my wits end with her voice

tumblr_ltjxy9j17L1qevsk6o9_250.gif

How come you don't Dota no more, man?

Had PC problems the past few months, that coupled with Uni meant I just simply wasn't on my PC much. And now I'm home for 5 weeks, I'll get it sorted and get back playing when I can. Promise.

Sopranos spoiler, but if you read my last spoiler...read this one....

:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SHE DIED TWO SCENES AFTER I TYPED THAT

Clegg

That's good to hear. I'm loving it, but it's different to what I thought it would be, I'll probably sit down and make a thread once I'm done.

Livia best die soon, I'm at my wits end with her voice
When I went into The Sopranos for the first time I expected a lot of high level mafia dealings, governmental corruption, drugs, whacking etc. Didn't think there'd be so much about the Mafioso's family and personal lives. But tbh I wouldn't change that at all. It struck the perfect balance.

Has anyone compiled the best of Cola's posts yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom