• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Actually, he's not, would have needed to be fined for one more day.

GAF ads are great here: "how safely are you driving?"

I don't know m8. Probably more safely than yurt I guess.

2,w=993,c=0.sport.jpg

Jack cw

Actually, he's not, would have needed to be fined for one more day.

GAF ads are great here: "how safely are you driving?"

I don't know m8. Probably more safely than yurt I guess.

He went in and took the risk. Driving years without ever visiting driving school is a pretty huge deal considering all the horse power his cars have.

He went in and took the risk. Driving years without ever visiting driving school is a pretty huge deal considering all the horse power his cars have.

Do you think?

In the first year, probably. But after that? I've seen plenty of terrible 18-year-old drivers who got their license. Of course it's wrong, not allowed and should be punished. But driving is something you learn by practicing and not by that stupid driving school to be honest.

Blablurn

Do you think?

In the first year, probably. But after that? I've seen plenty of terrible 18-year-old drivers who got their license. Of course it's wrong, not allowed and should be punished. But driving is something you learn by practicing and not by that stupid driving school to be honest.

I love you milk.

Thank god I figured you out. Cause you cant be serious.

Elchele

It's like the time around when Bayern started applying more security in the entrances of the Allianz.

They found a guy with cocaine and a knife. And there was this guy in a Bayern forum defending him, and very mad about Bayern doing such a thing, "the cocaine probably was for his personal use after the match" and "I always carry a knife, there's nothing wrong with it"

some people are just plain stupid

not related to milch, I love you m8. Don't know why bla hates BVB so much. But Reus seems like a cunt

KidJr

Speaking of Aston Martins, anyone seen the new DB10 they are lining up for the new Bond film?

God I love Aston Martins.

And Rues is an idiot, it's just irresponsible.

Blablurn

In an interview with Sport Bild Sammer described his role at Bayern. :lol

He's basically what Sandra Bullock was in The Blind Side....
JzKGOjM.png

Ill probably start a new steam account for this then. Im surprised nobody wanted it though :/

honestly I would just do it on your own account. I have activated two CoD keys from RU and not even got as much as a warning. It seems they only get pissy about VPNs when you use them to directly buy from other regions stores.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
A number of Spanish papers are all reporting today that Real Madrid have failed in their attempt to sign De Gea.

kYFVZc5.png

If Real Madrid want him that much they will get him, though I think it would be easier for them to turn to their normal feeder club and take Lloris.

If Real Madrid want him that much they will get him, though I think it would be easier for them to turn to their normal feeder club and take Lloris.

Well their dominance in offering wages has now disappeared with Spain's income tax laws. So we can certainly offer as much money as they can. Probably more since they're not willing to offer 'Galactico' level wages to a mere goalkeeper.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
QPR boss Harry Redknapp is interested in Stoke's Peter Crouch, 33, and Toronto's Jermain Defoe, 32, as he chases a new striker (Daily Mirror)
Roma's former England defender Ashley Cole, 33, has dismissed reports linking him with a return to the Premier League with Crystal Palace. (Daily Express)
But Palace manager Neil Warnock has confirmed his interest in signing Cole. (Daily Star)
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman is trying to sign Galatasaray midfielder Wesley Sneijder, 30. (Daily Mirror)
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Adel Taarabt, 25, has attracted interest from Italian club Atalanta. (Talksport)
Bolton manager and former Celtic boss Neil Lennon is considering a loan move for Rangers winger David Templeton, 25, in the January transfer window. (Daily Record)

OTHER GOSSIP
Manchester City and England midfielder James Milner's future at Etihad Stadium is in doubt as he stalls on a new contract. (Daily Telegraph)
Former Aston Villa assistant manager Roy Keane blamed midfielder Tom Cleverley, 25, for stories alleging he had a bust-up with Villa's players. (The Sun - subscription required)
Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, 23, is close to finalising a new £200,000-a-week deal which would make him the club's highest-paid player. (Daily Telegraph)
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech, 32, claims the current team could become the best in the club's history. (Mirror)
Hull City boss Steve Bruce says defender Ahmed Elmohamady, 27, will be vital to his side's prospects of avoiding relegation from the Premier League. (Daily Star)
Yeovil Town midfielder Simon Gillett, 29, says money will count for nothing when his side face Manchester United in the FA Cup third round. (Daily Mail)
Crystal Palace defender Joel Ward, 25, has verbally agreed a new deal. (Daily Express)
Manchester United winger Angel Di Maria, 26, has been voted Argentina's foreign-based player of the year by the country's sports journalists. (Daily Mail)
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has no plans to bolster his squad during the January transfer window. (Talksport)
Sunderland manager Gus Poyet has warned of "panic and heart attacks" at the club unless owner Ellis Short funds the purchase of "quality players" in January. (Daily Mirror)
Former Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas says "promises were not kept" during his time at White Hart Lane, resulting in the club signing players who "did not fit the profile" he wanted. (London's Evening Standard)
Sheffield Wednesday striker Jacques Maghoma, 27, wants to sign a new deal with the Championship side. (Sheffield Star)
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini says striker Sergio Aguero, 26, is winning his battle to be fit for the Premier League match against Chelsea next month. (Manchester Evening News)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
"It was an honour to have played with you @ThierryHenry," tweeted former Arsenal team-mate Robin van Persie following the Frenchman's retirement. "Thanks for all you have given to football. What you have achieved will live on for many years. A true football man, a Legend!"

AND FINALLY...
More Liverpool fans voted for ex-Manchester United right-back Gary Neville than former Reds defender Jamie Carragher in a poll to discover their favourite pundit. (Metro)

iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom