• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

It's ok, Usho knows Real Madrid are after a world class keeper, not a Ramsey world class keeper.

nCUoKLR.png

scently

Well their dominance in offering wages has now disappeared with Spain's income tax laws. So we can certainly offer as much money as they can. Probably more since they're not willing to offer 'Gaalactico' level wages to a mere goalkeeper.

FTFY.

Anyway, I think the club has finally realized that in the footballing world of today you have to spend money to make money. Certainly, we paid over the odds on some players over the summer, and a lot of our players are on huge wages, but that is what it takes to attract huge talent these days. Its especially so for us without the allure of UCL.

Anyway, if De gea leaves for RM, it definitely won't be because of the money.

Pachimari

So one of these guys from Xtratime who have been correct with all of his information up until now, has just posted, that Reus is fichado and joining Real Madrid. I would assume next Summer.

By the way, Iker Casillas have the most impressive memory (Mirror)! He can remember all the scores and who scored.

Facism

Gold Member
you boys buying from nuuvem might want to check the region locking thread in the gaming section. Shit getting locked down, xbox-style.

The difference between FC Bayern and BVB:

Things BVB players and underage girls have together: driving lessons

Things Bayern players and underage girls have together: sex

TGNz0rC.png

Blablurn

Nach WDR Informationen soll Marco Reus bei der Kontrolle e. gefälschten holländischen Führerschein gezeigt haben,so steht es im Strafbefehl.

during security checks reus showed a fake driving license from the netherlands
o3abnfi.png

El Topo

I hope we won't sign Reus. I don't want any player that might have violated or broken the law at Bayern. It would make me sick if someone like that got a position at Bayern. Can't wait for Hoeneß to come back.

Blablurn

Sammer: Alaba, Pizarro & Badstuber will go with Bayern team to the winter training camp. Lahm & Javi stay in Munich. Thiago in Barcelona.

lol Thiago. Always in Barcelona. Football Fan. It's like he never left.

Fuck the world. Walked in -12 degrees for a KM to a Tesco. Spent twenty minutes loading up on types of different pastas and ingredients for sauces. Then get to the cheese section and there is no Parmigiano, had to put everything back except a can of tuna.

Dark Rider

A number of Spanish papers are all reporting today that Real Madrid have failed in their attempt to sign De Gea.

kYFVZc5.png

I don't think we will sign him
and it is not about money or untied throwing money at him but because he is an Atletico player his family, friends and neighbors knows him as such. Atletico Madrid fans will be in a witch hunt for him lol

if Real Madrid seriously go after him and IF he accept it then it must be a personal desire to join Real Madrid to the point of risking burning all those bridges lol

If Real Madrid want him that much they will get him, though I think it would be easier for them to turn to their normal feeder club and take Lloris.

2 players doesn't make a club our feeder club
both wanted to join us and we payed handsomely for each m8

Well their dominance in offering wages has now disappeared with Spain's income tax laws. So we can certainly offer as much money as they can. Probably more since they're not willing to offer 'Galactico' level wages to a mere goalkeeper.

the income tax laws is something for sure but we toned our wadges down because it stupid to go off the rails throwing money at the players

United in a rough spot and the players know they are desperate and united will throw money at them, they smell blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom