• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I don't think it's ridiculously overrated or anything like RDR.

I have never felt more compelled to use this than now:

2Fa8P.gif

Googling "nathan fillion hand gesture gif" also resulted in this which is entirely appropriate as well:

PoWX3im.gif

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I just don't think that gameplay style is for me, I enjoy it in small doses but I can't do it for a full game. I just don't have the patience.

Obviously it's a fantastic game and my criticisms are personal, I don't think it's ridiculously overrated or anything like RDR.

I reckon we'd be good friends.

Wilbur

Banned
TLOU is great. RDR is great.

When you guys talk about games I feel like when Arnie sees us talk about music or Wooden sees us talk about film

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TLOU is great. RDR is great.

When you guys talk about games I feel like when Arnie sees us talk about music or Wooden sees us talk about film
Or when I see you guys talk about books

Or elsk when we talk about food

Or salazar when we..talk

Or 3sixty when we talk about 3 points

TLOU was fantastic and I quite liked the gameplay not being more complex than it was, it hit a nice balance I thought.

RDR was quite good too, however the main actual gameplay mechanic were mediocre. What I really enjoyed about it was just the world. I never got further than halfway through Mexico, the game really slowed down there.

Bold One

The problem with RDR is the same problem I have with most R* games, there's is a whole lot of unimportant things to do bloating up game time

The Nolan of game Devs

and like Nolan, they seem to be beyond reproach

Hixx

btw csgo bros (which has extended to pennywise who is already better than me at it -_-) I am going to play at 7pm UK unless Steam is still dead from the sale start.

The problem with RDR is the same problem I have with most R* games, there's is a whole lot of unimportant things to do bloating up game time

The Nolan of game Devs

At least Nolan makes it look pretty though.

#WhereIsMyRDRpcVersion?

btw csgo bros (which has extended to pennywise who is already better than me at it -_-) I am going to play at 7pm UK unless Steam is still dead from the sale start.

YEAAAAAAH

Don't let these neckbeards bring you down m8

Skyrim is sensational

All Bethesda games are the same for me, they just can't keep me interested for more than a few hours. Big open worlds that usually feels lifeless, despite being filled with shit, the same combat that has been mediocre at best for them the last many years (fallout was a bit better with this), all the fantasy tropes you can possible have... Ugh, just fuck Bethesda and especially Elder Scrolls.

It ends up with me not really getting what I should be doing and not being motivated to just do whatever there's around, because it's not fun and I don't enjoy exploring the world.

Hixx

The Elder Scrolls games are boring as fuck. Fallout is slightly more interesting... I'll get about 12 hours into an Elder Scrolls game before giving up, maybe 20 with a Fallout game.

jts

...hate me...
Nah. Uncharted 1 and 3 are incredibly average games in very pretty wrapping.
I'm with you on Uncharted 3. I'm a hater.

I'll tell you this about Uncharted 1 though. I didn't care for it at all at first. I bought my first PS3 used and it came with Uncharted and PES 2008. I was looking into selling Uncharted.

Then I tried it. And it slowly but steadily grew on me. It's a game ridden with technical problems (especially screen tearing) and the lighting sucks, and the gameplay is still very rough, but it's charming as hell and the main concepts are there.

Uncharted 2 is the natural evolution, Uncharted 3 is just b-team made fodder :( And that's partly due to TLoU development.

But I fully expect a return to form with Uncharted 4.

Pennywise

Pls.
I'm playing CS since beta 6.5

Even was on some big LAN parties when I really played active, but I stopped at one point and just played occasionally until Source.

Only thing I haven't played that long is GO, just bought it a few days ago.

Pls.
I'm playing CS since beta 6.5

Even was on some big LAN parties when I really played active, but I stopped at one point and just played occasionally until Source.

Only thing I haven't played that long is GO, just bought it a few days ago.

Same with me, which is why some people accuses me of being a smurf account. I played the 1.6 quite a lot, but it wasn't before Source that I really got crazy with it, I was in a clan, called rebel resistance and everything.
qBsuB5s.png

Edit: lol their site is still there somehow

http://www.rebelresistance.org/page.php?id=7

Hixx

I once played really well once on Dust in Source that these guys kept harassing me to join their clan.

I invited them to play with me again. Same map, everything. They never asked me again
o3abnfi.png

Imagine if Ellie and Sarah from Chuck got together once. IMAGINE. FUCK.

I fucking love Uncharted: DF

Must have played through it 5 times. Personally think it has the most ohesive stpryline of the Uncharteds, helped with it being set on one island. Uncharted 3 was basically Dark Souls 2. Good, developed by a B-team, massively disappointing.

dc89

Ground Zeroes has just released on Steam. If I had a PC, I'd be double dipping.

Kojima pls, release it for Mac.

Pennywise

Same with me, which is why some people accuses me of being a smurf account. I played the 1.6 quite a lot, but it wasn't before Source that I really got crazy with it, I was in a clan, called rebel resistance and everything.
qBsuB5s.png

Edit: lol their site is still there somehow

Yeah, still mindblowing that some people think that dominating on a random public server is something special.
They most likely never played a rather serious league game with proper tactics.
Night and day difference.

El Topo

Ground Zeroes has just released on Steam. If I had a PC, I'd be double dipping.

Kojima pls, release it for Mac.

Who gives a shit about Ground Zeroes when one of the greatest games of all time just got released on Steam?

Buy Outcast kids.

When it comes to the Ps3 Era;

Best open world: Red Dead Redemption
Best adventure: The Last of Us
Best series: Uncharted
Best Multiplayer: Dota 2

KidJr

Uncharted 2 has some of the best set pieces IMO

I also enjoyed 3 thoroughly, thought some of the scenes were breath taking.

But aye whats this I'm hearing Roy keane turned up Cleverly gaff asking if it was him who's been leaking reports to the media?!

Not sure what I make about the Balotelli fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom