• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, still mindblowing that some people think that dominating on a random public server is something special.
They most likely never played a rather serious league game with proper tactics.
Night and day difference.

We had a few public servers, the only ones that were really popular were the permanent Dust2 map and a server that was full of Surf maps, which was also hilarious really. The public servers were actually pretty skillful, despite it being public. I think the biggest reason is we killed anyone who didn't try to defuse the bomb through admin plugins and such, so it scared away the biggest idiots that they couldn't just sit in spawn and camp.

jts

...hate me...
I fucking love Uncharted: DF

Must have played through it 5 times. Personally think it has the most ohesive stpryline of the Uncharteds, helped with it being set on one island. Uncharted 3 was basically Dark Souls 2. Good, developed by a B-team, massively disappointing.

Haaaaaa I just creep'd on your PSN and you didn't get the Platinum on DF just because you didn't finish it on Crushing
ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

I did
1l60FCa.png

Got Platinum on Uncharted 1 and 2 (saw you also got it on 2).

Go finish the task, m8. I'm jelly, actually. Maybe I'll try to power through Uncharted 3 to get some of that experience back.

Haaaaaa I just creep'd on your PSN and you didn't get the Platinum on DF just because you didn't finish it on Crushing
ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

I did
1l60FCa.png

Got Platinum on Uncharted 1 and 2 (saw you also got it on 2).

Go finish the task, m8. I'm jelly, actually. Maybe I'll try to power through Uncharted 3 to get some of that experience back.

I'm struggling to find the time to play it on Crushing, I know there are a few sections that'll take a fucking age.

Uncharted 2 was really weird, 99% of it feelslike its been balanced for Crushing as long as you play it smart, but the 2 boss fights are fucking ridiculous. Especially the one with the QTEs, in which they 'balanced' it for rushing by making each button prompt last about 3 splitseconds

Wilbur

Banned
Uncharted 2 and Skyrim are probably two of the five best games of all time

#casualgamer
#aishatyler
#whatisframerate
#whereisthelastguardian
#whatevenisthelastguardian
#whereami

jts

...hate me...
Uncharted 2 is the only game I ever got platinum in. I just really wanted all the multiplayer skins.

Besides that one I only got in Uncharted 1 and Burnout Paradise.

But I have to say, I miss getting one. Gives a nice feeling of accomplishment, of squeezing every single drop of jooce out of the game.

Uncharted 2
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
Infamous
Infamous 2
Jak & Daxter HD
The Walking Dead ¬¬
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Shove that up your arse jts

What a fucking waste of time

Have you played it recently m8

People that complain about IV and V's gameplay clearly havent played the ps2 ones in a while lol

Meh, every game's quality should be judged in relation to it's time. Many people think Oarina of Time is the best game of all time, but they'd have to be a nostalgic dipshit to actually prefer playing it now to a myriad of other games

(is it 'myriad of',or simply 'myriad'?)

El Topo

Persona 4 Golden is probably the best original game on the Vita. If not, the Metal Gear series is fully available to play except for 4.

P4G was the first game I bought for Vita. I have MGS3, but haven't really played it yet. I guess I'll work on my backlog for now before buying new games.

jts

...hate me...
Uncharted 2
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
Infamous
Infamous 2
Jak & Daxter HD
The Walking Dead ¬¬
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Shove that up your arse jts

What a fucking waste of time
Not bad.

I completed sum Nintendo games but they don't give trophies :<

Wilbur

Banned
Meh, every game's quality should be judged in relation to it's time. Many people think Oarina of Time is the best game of all time, but they'd have to be a nostalgic dipshit to actually prefer playing it now to a myriad of other games

(is it 'myriad of',or simply 'myriad'?)

I think ocarina of time is still really easy to play, even on n64, and especially more so than the ps2 gtas, which i loved.

Even better on 3ds as well.

Pennywise

Yes and yes please.

Persona 4 Golden
Virtues Last Reward
Tearaway
Demon Gaze (if you like dungeon crawlers)
Ys: Memories of Celceta (not the biggest hit storywise, but it's a pretty good action RPG)
Muramasa Rebirth and Dragons Crown
Disgaea 4 (strategy RPG)
Freedom Wars/Soul Sacrifice, if you like Monster Hunter games.

There are some visual novel games coming up, which I still need to play to give my verdict.

Wilbur

Banned
The greatest games of all time are Pokemon Silver, Resident Evil 4 and Banjo Kazooie.

I won't have anyone tell me otherwise.

Pokemon are legitimately the most playable, easy to play games ever. Perfected the formula first time round and just fine tune things time and time again.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Best games of all time:

Metal Gear Solid 3
Resident Evil 4
Devil May Cry 3
Super Metroid
Earthbound/Mother 3
The World Ends With You
Shadow of the Colossus
Fifa 98