• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Congrats on the birthdays, sex, promotions, double posts and whatever the fuck else you cunts need congratulating for.

Someone should make a spoof game called FIFA Executive 2015.

Do you budget €4m on:
A. Grass roots football
B. Gifts for Sep Blatter
C. A film about your life staring Gerard Depardieu

A FIFA funded investigator asks you if you have been involved in corruption. Do you:
A. Come clean
B. Laugh in his face
C. Give him a Rolex

El Topo

Depressing when you send out job applications and in the answers they dont even spell your name right. Even though it was right there in my text. Jeeeeez.

Have you had a professional look over your job application? There's all sorts of stuff to watch out for (and tricks one can use). If it's any consolation, I know of very intelligent, educated people that took quite some time to get a job.

Blablurn

I really hope FF's name is Brain Smith

Congrats to everyone on their good fortunes.

Hang in there Bla.

Thanks breh!

Have you had a professional look over your job application? There's all sorts of stuff to watch out for (and tricks one can use). If it's any consolation, I know of very intelligent, educated people that took quite some time to get a job.

Yeah. It just sucks because my friends got jobs pretty quick after graduation. And I'm still looking. I mean. It's not the end of the world. But I wouldn't mind to get smth soon. On the other hand I think its pretty tought to get smth at the end of the year.

I got an interview once based on the fact that my CV mentioned that I'd seen every Nicolas Cage film, which is a lie.

Incredible.

Linius

Lol people hating on Notch his crib. I'll tip my fedora to Notch, what a time to be a nerd. And I though Cliffy B was rich with his lambo's.

If I would have that kind of money I probably would have never bought a house that size though. As long as I got a big ass bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, devoted gaming room, devoted cinema room and a room to display stuff it's good. And some space for guests of course. It goes beyond me why anyone would want 13 bathrooms :lol

Lol people hating on Notch his crib. I'll tip my fedora to Notch, what a time to be a nerd. And I though Cliffy B was rich with his lambo's.

If I would have that kind of money I probably would have never bought a house that size though. As long as I got a big ass bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, devoted gaming room, devoted cinema room and a room to display stuff it's good. And some space for guests of course. It goes beyond me why anyone would want 13 bathrooms :lol

Maybe Notch is Messi (our Brian Messi) in which case the bathroom thing makes sense.

Pachimari

It seems highly likely that our first signings of next summer will be: Marco Asensio, Lucas Silva and Marco Reus.

Also, any interesting football matches today?

Clegg

For the most part spending your fortunes on residential property is a fucking safe investment in the UK. Although I'm not sure how true that is in the US.
True. I was under the impression that this mansion would be his sole property in the US. You wouldn't spend 70m just on an investment. Although, if you had Notch's money I suppose you could.

Linius

Maybe Notch is Messi (our Brian Messi) in which case the bathroom thing makes sense.

Good point.

If I had a fuck off amount of money you can be certain that I'd buy a fuck off house.

Kudos to Notch.

It's just so impracticle to have a shitload of rooms you never use. Gotta hire people to keep them clean and such. I'd rather have a smaller house then but more ground surrounding it. And a bigger garage. I'd have a football pitch (full scale and 5-a-side) + pool area then. And midget golf of course.

I'm as angry as anyone that a Swede is succeeding, but we just gotta deal with it don't we. I don't know what I would buy for that kind of money, probably Greece.

KidJr

I hate people who are like oh that's "tasteless, it's his money he likes what he likes, doesnt make him a douche or any less humble. 2.5 billion is alot of money and I'm sure he would give some to charity (most billionaires do) but when people say he's being excessive I mean wtf do you want him to do, its his money 70 million is drop in the ocean when you have 2.5 billion. It's like gaming gaf wants him to buy a 5 million house, spend the rest of his life helping people while becoming an warcraft overlord just so he can be normal and be a good guy.

good on him, I am extremely jealous of him. I would love to have that kind of money so i could buy Arsenal and a few dozen Ferraris. Then get myself a trophy wife.

Wilbur

Banned
If you bought Arsenal, what would your first act be, Shanks?

Sack Wenger? Go over his or your new manager's head to buy players you want?

how do I get an avatar? I feel like I lack personality without one.

yXSoANc.png

You're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom