• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Bought me fatha a CD as part of his christmas stuff and when I went to wrap it it had a crack on the jewel case
D5Jy4CR.png

I wrapped it anyway and just wrote "it's good crack this" on the tag
T0DmWMf.png

I propose a game of Brenton. Which signing is he talking about in each of these quotes?

1) "I was very keen to bring him here. He fits the model of what we're trying to do in building not only for now, but also for the future. He's a big talent, he scores goals, and his passion, focus and concentration is a very important part of his game."

2) "In terms of being a footballer he is 7ft 6ins. He's absolutely immense."

3) "I've seen him over the years and he's one of those players that probably never got the recognition for what a really good footballer he is."

4) "He's an incredibly effective player. The idea was that he would give another dimension to our attacking play, and he's done that. He creates goals and scores goals."

5) "We believe he will be world class. Now he is a top player. He has everything: the speed, the profile and so on."

6) "He has the correct footballing profile and mentality to be a Liverpool player. He's a big talent and one for now that can play. Importantly, he knows the type of game and model we're trying to implement."

bud

1) "I was very keen to bring him here. He fits the model of what we're trying to do in building not only for now, but also for the future. He's a big talent, he scores goals, and his passion, focus and concentration is a very important part of his game."

3) "I've seen him over the years and he's one of those players that probably never got the recognition for what a really good footballer he is."

4) "He's an incredibly effective player. The idea was that he would give another dimension to our attacking play, and he's done that. He creates goals and scores goals."

5) "We believe he will be world class. Now he is a top player. He has everything: the speed, the profile and so on."

6) "He has the correct footballing profile and mentality to be a Liverpool player. He's a big talent and one for now that can play. Importantly, he knows the type of game and model we're trying to implement."

/​

CNB1W6d.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm only just watching the League Cup highlights on iplayer, I can't believe Jones is Liverpool's first choice keeper now. He couldn't stop a damp ball of toilet paper, I don't think it's possible to win PL games with someone like him in goal.

Thank fuck we have 3 trustworthy keepers.

I propose a game of Brenton. Which signing is he talking about in each of these quotes?

1) Lallana
2) Allen
3) Balotelli
4) Can
5) Sturridge
6) Lambert

Arnie

Why do you have to rub it in, Horse.

Go and masturbate over Falcao's training pictures.

Absolutely creasing reading I, Partridge on the loo.

CCS

Banned
My first name has an unusual spelling, so I quite often get it spelled incorrectly in multiple different ways in the course of one letter
o3abnfi.png

GorillaJu

Man, the flight from Tokyo to LA was shit. Dude next to be had massive fucking elbows and kept encroaching on my space. I also got sick the day before and could only eat a few bites of food, which I normally enjoy on Singapore Airlines (still feeling gross), and there was some wild turbulence for about an hour, making my queasy stomach even worse. Didn't sleep a wink while big-elbowed Chinese dude snored for a good 7-8 hours.

Glad to be home though

Zabojnik

Man, the flight from Tokyo to LA was shit. Dude next to be had massive fucking elbows and kept encroaching on my space. I also got sick the day before and could only eat a few bites of food, which I normally enjoy on Singapore Airlines (still feeling gross), and there was some wild turbulence for about an hour, making my queasy stomach even worse. Didn't sleep a wink while big-elbowed Chinese dude snored for a good 7-8 hours.

Glad to be home though

Pretty much my experience on the flight from EU to LA. I'm never flying coach again, at least not transatlantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom