• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty sure my Mum bought me these socks for Christmas but with Costa instead of Fabregas.

7P3AFfa.png

I think they are so fucking dumb!

OOUUUUFFFFFfffffhhh... What a hangover I had. It was my birthday yesterday, GF threw me a surprise party. Drank quite a bit, woke up to a lot of empty bottles:

uJxsVFW.jpg

But the cake was cool! :)
I actually turned 32, cake shows 23 as a inside joke

bVg2xxa.png

Yen

Happy birthday everyone.

Just arrived home after a night out to discover the lockof my flat has been torn off for the second time - haven't been burglarized though.

jts

...hate me...
Congrats everyone on the sex, birthdays and other festivities.

I want to congratulate myself as well for winning my first 2 matches in FIFA 15 Seasons Division 2. Division 1 I'm looking at ya!

First match the guy rage quitted on the 85th minute after I just missed to score the 8-2. OH BABY.

Senpai FF be proud pls

Zabojnik

Zabo (or anyone else), do you have Elite: Dangerous? Is it any good?

I'm not the biggest fan of procedural space sims, as I much prefer space sims with a hand crafted universe and a proper (military) SP campaign like Star Citizen will have. But if such a universe appeals to you, then go for it. Looked pretty polished in the beta. I'll probably get it down the line, after I get myself a nice HOTAS. Can't imagine playing a space sim without one.

Turok_TTZ

accursed psg still trying trying to lure my goat Benz from madrid... every fucking year. sod off blanc.

Liverpool? I don't think the interest is real and even if it was, they can't afford him.

jts

...hate me...
Anyone plays FUT? I just started and I wonder how the hell I get to that view they shown on the tutorial where you have the following tabs:

• Squad
  • Transfer List
  • Club
Basically I want to move some players from Club to Transfer List and I have no idea how.

The worst thing about global warming is the lack of snow

Snow is shit.

But so is excessive heat. If we could find a happy middle ground of warm weather with a pleasant breeze i'd be more than satisfied. Also getting dark at 4pm is shit.

How old are you

Hes about 14, give or take a year

Judging by the way he screams abuse at me on Fifa, this is payback for all those through balls you fucked up!
Cunt
<3

Snow is shit.

But so is excessive heat. If we could find a happy middle ground of warm weather with a pleasant breeze i'd be more than satisfied. Also getting dark at 4pm is shit.

Hes about 14, give or take a year

Judging by the way he screams abuse at me on Fifa, this is payback for all those through balls you fucked up!
Cunt
<3

I swear I'll fucking cut you Steve.

Blablurn

Happy Birthday everyone. And congratulations on the Sex.
qBsuB5s.png

Today is the last Bayern game before the winter break starts. Away in Mainz, with half of the squad being injured. I think I would be alright with a draw.

Blablurn

Depressing when you send out job applications and in the answers they dont even spell your name right. Even though it was right there in my text. Jeeeeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom