• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

Incredible.

You're in for a treat.

How have you lived this long and not seen them!?

YIPPEE-KY-YAY CUNTS

Die Hard 1 was legit.

I wish i looked like that, just imagine that guy with blond hair and no bike

he was the inspiration for the coat, I wanted orange, but I thought it was too bold.
Wait, are you in Italy? You're already bold, just go all in brehhh.

Lol fuckin hell I wish I could afford to fly anything but coach
I wish I had the money to ARRIVE to the nearest airport
Fucking loaded with money you footygaffers

And where the hell is Yurto-sama, did he marry David Guetta?

Zabojnik

Lol fuckin hell I wish I could afford to fly anything but coach

It's not like I can, not without it feeling like a considerable financial sacrifice at least, but it was such a shitty experience that I made it a personal resolution. It was a pretty disappointing two weeks overall and I have no intention or wish to travel to the US anytime soon, so that helps, lol.

And where the hell is Yurto-sama, did he marry David Guetta?

He probably overdosed on ecstasy in a hotel room, like the cliche' party boy he is.

Clegg

My Christmas exams are officially finished. Not back in Uni until February.

Christ just typing that sounds mad. Student life really doesn't prepare you in any way for the real world, does it?

Zabo is actually homeless, and browses GAF on a stolen smartphone using McDonald's WiFi. He also plays PES with a stolen Vita for remote play, someone else's PS4, and that same McDonalds, which is why he has the internet reliability of someone using 3G while driving through a tunnel.

Don't believe his lies.

Rikkun

My Christmas exams are officially finished. Not back in Uni until February.

Christ just typing that sounds mad. Student life really doesn't prepare you in any way for the real world, does it?

My workplace closes for 4 days, 23 to 27th.

Happy holidays Clegg

Zabojnik

Zabo is actually homeless, and browses GAF on a stolen smartphone using McDonald's WiFi. He also plays PES with a stolen Vita for remote play, someone else's PS4, and that same McDonalds, which is why he has the internet reliability of someone using 3G while driving through a tunnel.

Don't believe his lies.

Looks like you need another lesson in PES 2015.

Blablurn

odd

do u know the bloodborne girl?

B5OxuDiCUAAqV2l.jpg:large

Looks like you need another lesson in PES 2015.

Play Dota with me. You only beat me cos I don't know where the 'buy the ref' microtransation is :p

What was that 2.7GB update for btw? All it told me was that it had implemented some new boots. Got a feeling that games and updates are going to be taking up ridiculous amounts of space as they take the new HDD sizes for granted, rendering the larger sizes pointless.

THOSE ARMS WTF

Zabojnik

Play Dota with me. You only beat me cos I don't know where the 'buy the ref' microtransation is :p

What was that 2.7GB update for btw? All it told me was that it had implemented some new boots. Got a feeling that games and updates are going to be taking up ridiculous amounts of space as they take the new HDD sizes for granted, rendering the larger sizes pointless.

Been playing GTA5, haven't touched PES in about a week. Like 4 new stadiums, lots of player faces, boots and whatnots, I think.

Zabojnik

Why is there no Twitch app for the PS4? What the fuck are they doing. Why is everything taking so fucking long. All they have to do is port a fucking app. How hard can it be? Am I Hitch?

Why is there no Twitch app for the PS4? What the fuck are they doing. Why is everything taking so fucking long. All they have to do is port a fucking app. How hard can it be? Am I Hitch?

Its annoying that there's Twitch only for PS4 stuff, but I guess they're reluctant to let people use PS4s to watch people use other consoles/PC. Not a problem for me though since my PC is hooked up to the TV as well

GorillaJu

Bla pls. I'm not going to creep on the Sony girls. If I were I'd creep on the receptionists because they hired some fucking stunners 😍😍😍

GorillaJu

Its annoying that there's Twitch only for PS4 stuff, but I guess they're reluctant to let people use PS4s to watch people use other consoles/PC. Not a problem for me though since my PC is hooked up to the TV as well

I don't think that's true (that they don't want people to watch PC stuff). There are lots of different reasons for why an app isn't working or being ported. They might have some PS4-specific features they want in, or they could be making a new app entirely.

Zabojnik

How stupid would that be, since you can watch Twitch via PS4's browser? Works pretty well too, from what I can remember, but it's hardly ideal. Sony need to get their shit together. I can't believe we're still waiting for DLNA. Odd, pls do something.

Who else is a cricket fan here? I think Hitch is...?

Cook sacked as ODI captain, its a disgrace.

I'm the most casual fan, most of what I know and watch is just picked up from my brother using my TV to watch it, while I'm on the laptop.

From what I've seen, he's a fucking terrible ODI captain. Aims for totals which are way too low, and doesn't contribute nearly enough runs of his own. He's only in the ODI team at all because he's the captain as far as I can tell, his mentality just isn't right for the way that format is going, with totals getting higher. Cook seems satisfied with 250, certainly judging by his own totals and run rates.

You can't be a top ODI team when you bat first with a negative mindset, teams see a low total, and just fearlessly smash you all over the field

I really like Cook and think he can continue to slowly turn it around for our Test team, but I don't like him in limited overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom