• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Balotelli and Moreno = 28million
Di Maria and Rojo = 84million
Ian Ayre = God

h8xug2P.png

GorillaJu

A player's goal record for a certain team doesn't necessarily indicate their potential with another. Torres for example had an okay record with Atletico but for Liverpool was on fire almost immediately.

The biggest stat for me with Balotelli is that pathetically low chances created stat. Origi would at least open things up for other players.

Don't have the faintest idea how we'll line up against Arsenal

Last 2 games we've been much improved in making chances, but looked no better at the back. So if we play like that on Sunday and our finishing isn't on point, we'll lose.

Sterling up front again? If Balotelli is back, Sterling and Balotelli?

Hope Sakho starts, Philippe Auclair seems to rate him pretty highly and there's a very good centreback in there

edit: Good timing Coldnoodle :D

Is Lambert injured?

Cider X

Danish commentary on Eurosport 2HD is insanely biased toward Mainz because of their Danish manager. Commentator went crazy when it looked like an early Mainz goal.

Gambit

George Takei petitions against all-white casting choices for Akira adaptation.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=955495

Justin Timberlake. Kaneda. I don't even...

Zabo. Halp.

Much more important that they find the right Tetsuo. Sadly, none of the listed names fit

Danish commentary on Eurosport 2HD is insanely biased toward Mainz because of their Danish manager. Commentator went crazy when it looked like an early Mainz goal.

A Hojbjerg goal might satisfy him, I hope.

wedward

Ox hasn't trained. Wenger says he will have a test tomorrow. If he is out Sunday who do we play in midfield with Flamini?

-----------Giroud
Welbz Sanchez Santi
------Flamini ????
Gibbs Per Chambers Debuchy
------------SHZ

Meier

A player's goal record for a certain team doesn't necessarily indicate their potential with another. Torres for example had an okay record with Atletico but for Liverpool was on fire almost immediately.

The biggest stat for me with Balotelli is that pathetically low chances created stat. Origi would at least open things up for other players.

Origi isn't much of a creator either (less than 1 key pass per game). The last time Origi has scored in the league was the last game Marcos Lopes played (9/27) and Lille were in 2nd at the time. He came back in November and got an assist in the first half of a game but went off injured again and they're down in 12th now. Hopefully he can get back on the pitch soon and they can help one another develop.

Arnie

Off home for a curry and Netflix.

Best mate at work announced he's leaving today. Sad stuff.

Really, really need a Bhaji.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ox hasn't trained. Wenger says he will have a test tomorrow. If he is out Sunday who do we play in midfield with Flamini?

-----------Giroud
Welbz Sanchez Santi
------Flamini ????
------------SHZ

Sanogo

pulga

Banned
This Sony - N. Korea thing is fucking bonkers.

Wish China would stop being a bitch and let the US fuck N. Korea's leaders up.

You're not allowed to be pessimistic on RAWK, people will tell you to go find another team.

Wankers.

tbf the pessimists on there put me to shame

Our youth team is the worst it's ever been
Not one player in the squad is good enough for us
As soon as FSG get an offer from anyone, they'll sell the club
We're renaming Anfield 'The Alex Ferguson Stadium'
Rodgers is a charlatan
Rafa's last season was okay

Linius

I'm sitting here with three boxes stuffed with food from my different jobs. For Christmas and stuff. So many crisps. Chocolate. Popcorn. Cookies.

halp

Gambit

Season 3 finale of Sopranos

My friday beats yours

I am in the final season now, and really don't want it to end. Tony is a huge asshole, but I just cannot stop watching him.

My Friday: Watching an interesting game, eating Grandma's gingerbread, reading footy-gaf, and now playing Shovel Knight at half time. Not bad either...

Pennywise

I am in the final season now, and really don't want it to end. Tony is a huge asshole, but I just cannot stop watching him.

My Friday: Watching an interesting game, eating Grandma's gingerbread, reading footy-gaf, and now playing Shovel Knight at half time. Not bad either...

Gandolfini really lifted him into another dimension, too bad the rest of the cast/characters weren't even close.
Boardwalk Empire for example had a pretty big range of great characters, just no one as dominant and great as Gandolfini.

Gandolfini really lifted him into another dimension, too bad the rest of the cast/characters weren't even close.
Boardwalk Empire for example had a pretty big range of great characters, just no one as dominant and great as Gandolfini.

This is very true, the gulf in quality is incredible. The supporting cast is still good, sometimes very good, but Gandolfini is something else.

It's like the Ballon Door last year, Gandolfini is Messi/Ronaldo and the supporting cast is Ribery. Still very good, but only mentals like Blablurn can't see the difference in quality.

Pennywise

This is very true, the gulf in quality is incredible. The supporting cast is still good, sometimes very good, but Gandolfini is something else.

It's like the Ballon Door last year, Gandolfini is Messi/Ronaldo and the supporting cast is Ribery. Still very good, but only mentals like Blablurn can't see the difference in quality.

True.
The supporting cast isn't bad, but once you saw Boardwalk Empire and the massive quality on so many characters over every season, it's unmatched.

Plasma

Banned

-----------Giroud
Welbz Sanchez Santi
------Flamini ????
------------SHZ

Either we play Cazorla there and bring in Campbell/Podolski to play on the wing or Coquelin has to play.

L1NETT

halo chums you watchin this Halo 5 beta malarky

not liking it one bit :/

Looks hard to aim which is good but bar that not feeling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom