• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

qbsub5s2e5qlt.png

jts

...hate me...
I burned my pizza
l1x61OA.png

Still ate it
l1x61OA.png
l1x61OA.png

Anyway, the Vita is a cool piece of kit, but the controls are still so cramped. I think that's the thing stopping it (or portable consoles in general) to deliver a really meaty experience.

I wonder if they're ever going to make an ergonomic portable, at the expense of its pocketability.

I'd take a DS4 clip-on apparatus (like the one for the Xperia Z3) with full DS4 support. Listen to me, Sony.

pulga

Banned
Bernats rise to awesomeness is incredible. Probably the best leftback in Europe right now. Alaba pls.

Aaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

I love you bla.

I'm glad I figured you out. If not I'd think you were actually being serious <3

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hope Falcao starts, really want to see him put in a performance, havent seen much of anything from him so far

wedward

Hope Falcao starts, really want to see him put in a performance, havent seen much of anything from him so far

I bet a friend at the start of the season that Welbz would have more goals than Falcao by Xmas.

I did not expect them to have a combined total of 4.

Wilbur

Banned
Thanks Arnie, that's brilliant. Will PM you when I'm home.

TV is amazing atm.

Film is better still though m8

saw a quote the other day that Gone Girl did in two and a half hours what some TV shows do in years.

Not that I absolutely adored the film, but I agree. If a film gets it spot on in two hours, that's a fucking great achievement.

Wilbur

Banned
You should have seen the leap Arnie did in the middle of Waterloo station when he saw Can scored against Chelsea.

I haven't seen such pure joy in a long time.

Film is better still though m8

saw a quote the other day that Gone Girl did in two and a half hours what some TV shows do in years.

Not that I absolutely adored the film, but I agree. If a film gets it spot on in two hours, that's a fucking great achievement.

oh yeah, that's definitely true for both things. Like the
whole reveal for example
. In a TV show, that probably would have been, what, the 2nd-to last episode?

Gone Girl was bang average material turned into in to something watchable by a talented production team.

Anyways apparently Fellaini and Rojo are both out for tomorrow's game.

dc89

Pellegrini: "Maybe Stevan Jovetic can be fit next week. The other two I don’t think will be able to play this year."

Wilbur

Banned
Gone Girl was bang average material turned into in to something watchable by a talented production team.

Anyways apparently Fellaini and Rojo are both out for tomorrow's game.

I agree, but I love how I can be one and done with a film in a few hours. Nowhere near the time investment of tv.

Plenty say you don't get the same character development in a film, but watch the Godfather and tell me you need to know anything else m8

If we can't beat Aston Villa without Fellaini then we're fucking hopeless.

Ander starts. Yessssssss.

Clegg

We've gotten lucky over the last month that our opposition couldn't finish their chances. Need to thoroughly dominate Villa otherwise Benteke will do us.

Wilbur

Banned
We've gotten lucky over the last month that our opposition couldn't finish their chances. Need to thoroughly dominate Villa otherwise Benteke will do us.

Villa are anaemic. No excuses if we don't get three points, whether we dominate or not.

Clegg

Villa are anaemic. No excuses if we don't get three points, whether we dominate or not.

They're not a great side, but they have a good striker.

With our propensity to gift chances to the opposition you wouldn't be surprised if he gets at least one good opportunity. But with Fellaini out we may stop giving the ball away all the time.

Wilbur

Banned
They're not a great side, but they have a good striker.

With our propensity to gift chances to the opposition you wouldn't be surprised if he gets at least one good opportunity. But with Fellaini out we may stop giving the ball away all the time.

Herrera is similarly rash in possession; it's just going forward instead.

Only two episodes into season 4 of The Sopranos, it feels closer to what I thought the show would be when I went in.

Feels darker, and I'm not sure I like it as much. Very early on though.

Arnie

You should have seen the leap Arnie did in the middle of Waterloo station when he saw Can scored against Chelsea.

I haven't seen such pure joy in a long time.
All went to shit when we actually reached the telly, though. Even the wings were gash.

God I realy need three points this weekend. My mental state demands it.

Clegg

Herrera is similarly rash in possession; it's just going forward instead.

Fellaini seems to be getting a better press this season because he gets forward and contributes more in attack. But I genuinely think he's been worse this season than last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom