• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
nK2MlE7.png

In a shit game

Diamond with Falcao please next game

We live in a culture now where people will try taking legal action for anything. Obviously if you stand on a barrier, slip and smash your skull in, that's just Darwinism in action, but the club and stewards could really do without the aggro :p

Barriers and required seat sitting is #literallyprison

ibqciOakCxa3Bq.gif

ipQSh7SFr5e9W.gif

ibhvVb6qiUzHnb.gif

Fuck Brøndby

pulga

Banned
There's always a strange air around the CWC. If you win, everyone passes it off as a meaningless trophy. If you lose, you'll be reminded of it for the rest of your life.

People who pass it off as a meaningless trophy are salty people who are jealous of not participating in this, admittedly, Mickey Mouse competition.

To me it's prestigious due to the fact that to be in the competition you need to win your confederation's CL.

GQman2121

Banned
The white one is pretty great. But both home and third kit are kind of bad. Well the home one isn't bad, it's just annoying they added those stripes.

The white one gives off Team USA vibes if I'm honest.

I like the home shirt too. Though I prefer V neck collars. Not sure about that button.

Carlos Martínez (Real Sociedad) is penalised for handball. 90+2

Ivanschitz (Levante) scores from the penalty spot. 90+3

The referee ends the second half.

Levante
Ivanschitz 90+3(p)

Real Sociedad
Canales 48

1-1 FT

/Moyes

Splatt

Carlos Martínez (Real Sociedad) is penalised for handball. 90+2

Ivanschitz (Levante) scores from the penalty spot. 90+3

The referee ends the second half.

Levante
Ivanschitz 90+3(p)

Real Sociedad
Canales 48

1-1 FT

/Moyes

How many crosses did Sosiedad put in?

Hixx

He won't replace Lambert with Austin or Ings. Maybe they would get called in for Sturridge if he's injured... more likely to see Carroll in for him, which I'd be fine with. Lambert is a waste of a shirt now his late media-driven honeymoon is over.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching us play sometimes is a life draining experience, makes me want to get someone in in jan who can make us tick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom