• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

lol mike van der hoorn

he did something useful for once

Great striker

mate. psv scored the winning goal in extra time last week.

so kindly gtfo

He just got back from his ban, he needs to settle in a bit again

two of psv's goals shouldn't have been allowed

their city sucks

their fans are fifteen year old idiots

everything about them is just fucking embarrassing

you're an embarrassment too

this is what psv fans are like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Bl5qwxgr0

absolutely disgusting

<3 <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool GAF

The shoemakers has confirmed that Neto is not renewing his contract

And yeah Gabby boy is going to be a Rafa boy soon enough

Liverpool GAF

The shoemakers has confirmed that Neto is not renewing his contract

PZesBJ1.gif

Zabojnik

I dunno why but I think Zaza and Mimmo will thrive in a top team

Berardi will be fucking free from being double marked and Zaza will get some boss service from...uh...Evra!

We'll see. I honestly believe Coman has a bigger shot at becoming a GOAT than either of those two. What we absolutely shouldn't do next summer is bring Berardi and/or Zaza and think that that is enough. I'm all for giving them both a shot, but we need a proper top winger / striker, if we're not counting Morata as such.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We'll see. I honestly believe Coman has a bigger shot at becoming a GOAT than either of those two. What we absolutely shouldn't do next summer is bring Berardi and/or Zaza and think that that is enough. I'm all for giving them both a shot, but we need a proper top winger / striker, if we're not counting Morata as such.
Loooooooooooooooool

I

Totally

Forgot

About

COMAN.

We're killing him

Yo Mimmo is a top winger -_-

Hixx

Serie A talk
Brch14R.png

I'm going to have a shit. Can we have some entertaining discussion please? Don't make me go to the SMB.

Annoying that Sanchez played about as badly as we could have hoped, Welbeck did nothing, yet we still conceded twice and failed to win.

Pretty happy with Lallana and Markovic over the last 2 games, maybe at least one of them will turn out okay. Markovic's improvement is really strange. Comes in as an attacking midfielder on either flank, doesn't do anything or show any particular attribute, put him at wingback on his weaker foot and suddenly his passing is really good, and he plays very intelligently.

Wonder if we'll keep him there as he continues to adjust to the team and league, with a view to moving him forward when necessary. Leaves Moreno in the lurch, but oh well.

Wonder if most midfields will let Coutinho pick the ball up as easily as Arsenal did when we use that formation. If we can get him on the ball that often when Sturridge is back, that could be a huge threat. Those two have telepathy.

Anything good on TV this Christmas?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching Tim Burton's planet of the apes at the gym, underrated tbf, Michael Clarke Duncan and Roth make great villains, however it gets off to an odd start where they go towards an electronic storm in space and it pans to one of the pilots computers which starts to flash with images, he utters The following line

"This is weird, I'm getting every electronic communication from earth...from all time"

How could such a line ever make it into a film, he literally looks at his screen for 2 seconds and says this, how could you possibly come to that conclusion. I said "bullshit" out loud.

Zabojnik

Watching Tim Burton's planet of the apes at the gym, underrated tbf, Michael Clarke Duncan and Roth make great villains, however it gets off to an odd start where they go towards an electronic storm in space and it pans to one of the pilots computers which starts to flash with images, he utters The following line

"This is weird, I'm getting every electronic communication from earth...from all time"

How could such a line ever make it into a film, he literally looks at his screen for 2 seconds and says this, how could you possibly come to that conclusion. I said "bullshit" out loud.

Exactly what you'd expect from Tim Burton. Shit director.

Lightning

Banned
Can't believe we still have Flamini.

He was a disaster today
Really hope Wenger has a January plan. Result wasn't that bad since 3rd is the highest we can achieve at this point and we didn't play very well today.

Really missing Kos though. Way too many injuries at Arsenal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
And they let you watch it again ?

Or just different personal this time ?

I put it on 1 vol and just hold it up close to my ears, didnt seem to cause any rucus, before it was on a solid 4

jts

...hate me...
Ipad, low volume, subs if the film has it

Got asked to leave a week ago because i was "taking the piss"

Do you lean over the barbell in the squat rack and just chill while watching it?

It's really the only way to fly, tbh.

Hixx

I put it on 1 vol and just hold it up close to my ears, didnt seem to cause any rucus, before it was on a solid 4

I'm picturing a man on a treadmill running with a fucking iPad stuck to one side of his face here

A bit like the phone on Trigger Happy tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom