• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Losing at Bilbao's? New low, prinny.

Do not worry though, this season is only about staying in the CL spots.

No one can compete with Mandril.

Metal Gear Ground Zero feels really good, gets me excited for phantom pain. Kiefer Sutherland though,
dt8VE4X.png

Zabojnik

I can't believe Mancini talked about Inter having a shot at 3rd place. I mean, there's hyping up your troops and then there's this, lol.

Zabojnik

Let's be honest Zazo

He'll be a better Morata/Llorente

(nah)

No, but think about it. We'd be creating another Asamoah. :/

Mancini

Top coach

PL winner

One of the most expensive managers in football

Tbh, the squad is just too shit. Guarin is a ghost, no idea why they keep putting him on the field. His story at Inter ended with that sensational failed Vucinic swap.

Hixx

How much did you spend on Captain Toad's Fungal Adventures or whatever it's called?

That looks really good and is going on my Wii U list alongside Mario 3D World, NSMB2, MK8, Bayonetta 2 and the Donkey Kong game. What am I missing from this list m8s?

Not really into SSB.

I would have never expected in my wildest dreams for West Ham to be 4th and Southampton to be 5th at Christmas.

Good on the players and the managers there. Keep it the fuck up over this busy period and till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom