• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm still desperately looking for a reason to buy a PS4

Fuck you Mikami, I love you, but fuck you.

Bloonborne hurry up m8er

I would have never expected in my wildest dreams for West Ham to be 4th and Southampton to be 5th at Christmas.

Good on the players and the managers there. Keep it the fuck up over this busy period and till the end.
Southampton were that high if not higher last season

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That looks really good and is going on my Wii U list alongside Mario 3D World, NSMB2, MK8, Bayonetta 2 and the Donkey Kong game. What am I missing from this list m8s?

Not really into SSB.

Pikmin 3, Hyrule Warriors, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and the Wonderful 101. Also Zombi U is a great game and well worth playing if you want a unique survival horror. It's basically 28 Days Later: The Game.

jts

...hate me...
That looks really good and is going on my Wii U list alongside Mario 3D World, NSMB2, MK8, Bayonetta 2 and the Donkey Kong game. What am I missing from this list m8s?

Not really into SSB.

That's pretty much the best list (don't forget the Luigi DLC for NSMBU). WW HD as well if you haven't played it and want in on a meaty long adventure type of game with an unique style.

There's also a secondary list that you can get if you find nice deals:

Pikmin 3 (if you like RTS)
Wonderful 101 (if you like RTS and weird japanese shit)
Zombi U (if you like Zombies)
Lego something something city.. well, rumor has it this is kinda good, but this is one I don't have tbh

Hixx

Pikmin 3, Hyrule Warriors, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and the Wonderful 101. Also Zombi U is a great game and well worth playing if you want a unique survival horror. It's basically 28 Days Later: The Game.

The Pikmin art style is the WORST I have ever seen. I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it due to that. Hyrule Warriors is basically Dynasty Warriors, right? Not for me. Wonderful 101 is something I will probably try in a draught. Not really into horror so Zombi U would be skipped. I can't play Monster Hunter or Kyoufu will get smug and I can't let that happen.

That's pretty much the best list (don't forget the Luigi DLC for NSMBU). WW HD as well if you haven't played it and want in on a meaty long adventure type of game with an unique style.

There's also a secondary list that you can get if you find nice deals:

Pikmin 3 (if you like RTS)
Wonderful 101 (if you like RTS and weird japanese shit)
Zombi U (if you like Zombies)
Lego something something city.. well, rumor has it this is kinda good, but this is one I don't have tbh

I am buying the Wii U for Lego City Undercover.

lol jk but yes, I too have heard it's supposed to be pretty good.

Scum

The Pikmin art style is the WORST I have ever seen. I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it due to that. Hyrule Warriors is basically Dynasty Warriors, right? Not for me. Wonderful 101 is something I will probably try in a draught. Not really into horror so Zombi U would be skipped. I can't play Monster Hunter or Kyoufu will get smug and I can't let that happen.

I am buying the Wii U for Lego City Undercover.

lol jk but yes, I too have heard it's supposed to be pretty good.

loool

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The best thing to come out of Sony's leak is the cancellation of a Seth Rogen movie

One day he'll realise that he's just a funny extra on the side

B5aHjq4IIAA1E0g.jpg

PELANTY!

YES!

ATLEEETI!

The best thing to come out of Sony's leak is the cancellation of a Seth Rogen movie

One day he'll realise that he's just a funny extra on the side

He was a writer on the ali g show, so he's cool with me m8, also thought Superbad was pretty funny. Pineapple express was pretty disappointing though.

bud

de vrij's absolutely sensational.

there are people in this thread who would rather have hummels.

unbelievable.

edit: what a goal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He was a writer on the ali g show, so he's cool with me m8, also thought Superbad was pretty funny. Pineapple express was pretty disappointing though.
Yeah Superbad was hilarious

Wooden any idea where can I upload videos from my phone? I want to send the link to someone so they can download it

Marc

I liked the Toby Maguire spidey movies. And i liked the amazing spider man movies.

Fight me if you disagree.

93043-spiderman-deadpool-fight-bitch-AFnL.gif

To be honest, both sets are total shit in comparison to the best superhero films. Even when they were first released, The Crow, Blade and Batman were all better.

Spidey had David Fincher attached, until he said he didn't want to focus on the origin that much... so they got Raimi. Now I love Raimi, for what he is, but Fincher shits all over him as a director. Ugh, what could have been.

At least it wasn't Camaron's treatment, holy shit that was bad.

I love Sony's treatment of Spiderman. Shit them out, make some money, annoy Spiderman fans who still pay to watch them, and watch Marvel whinge and wail when it was them who fucking sold the rights in the first place.

They actually saved Marvel, selling those rights kept Marvel from going bankrupt as they were doing awful as a business. Now it is a trillion dollar empire.

So yeah, Marvel didn't exactly have a choice. At least Sony aren't doing a Fox with it, that Fantastic 4 line of movies (and to come) is straight up trolling.

Wooden any idea where can I upload videos from my phone? I want to send the link to someone so they can download it

Just upload it to youtube and make it unlisted? Then only people who you share the direct link with can see it. Oh wait download it, ehm not sure, how big can files on dropbox be?

Maddox

I was really pleased with how the Reds played today, we deserved the win i thought. I also agree that chambers is a terrible player, i was sat right by him for the second half and watched as Raheem and Markovic took it past him time and time again with ease.

Ref was a joke today as well.

jts

...hate me...

Root the phone

Enable SSH

Give them username pw

Send your IP

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom