• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
93043-spiderman-deadpool-fight-bitch-AFnL.gif

To be honest, both sets are total shit in comparison to the best superhero films. Even when they were first released, The Crow, Blade and Batman were all better.

Spidey had David Fincher attached, until he said he didn't want to focus on the origin that much... so they got Raimi. Now I love Raimi, for what he is, but Fincher shits all over him as a director. Ugh, what could have been.

At least it wasn't Camaron's treatment, holy shit that was bad.
I love Fincher, he is the best but that doesn't mean that his Spideys would have been better. Fincher has absolutely made his share of unremarkable movies, after all.

Spiderman 1 and 2 are great movies. 3 is a nice wrap-up parody while also also waving the middle finger goodbye over the politics of how that series got terminated I thought.

TASM are unspeakable, even more in this time and age.

L1NETT

i mean we all say some shite in the heat of the moment and the like but even after shuffling out the stadium i've calmed down out even the most shockin performance. Reckon this absolute cretin is just constantly angry. Just screams when he burns his cheese on toast or he's out of milk.

or, me tinfoil hat reckons he is playing up to it in order to cash in on those big andy tate dollar dollar

"no habría problemas para volver a la Argentina"

That means there will be no problems returning to Argentina, right? My translator says it means there would be problems, i can't get that to make sense.

jts

...hate me...

That means there will be no problems returning to Argentina, right? My translator says it means there would be problems, i can't get that to make sense.

Correct, no problems.

I guess that's a Messi quote, wanting to leaving the sinking ship. I understand.

subtles

Munching on an In-N Out after a near miss, barely surviving an assault from an arsenal as desolate as our front-line, is utter bliss. Currently watching the unabashed bullshit that is Ogre Magi.

It's not good

It's EXCELLENT. Really gud TV

You'll probably hate me for this, but, I've never seen Homeland. I was going to catch up sometime ago but whatever season was playing was apparently so bad that I was told a multitude of times to stay away from it.

Swery, please come to PS4.

v1lla21

Yup no problems.

Lol what a fucking offsides. Refs a joke, but griezmann still beasting.

inky

"There wouldn't be any problems", yes.

Good Griezmann display there. Great buy for Atleti. Ref has been crap tho. Heavily favoring Atleti.

jason segel
emily blunt

i dunno, it was alright

very watchable

same goes for salmon fishing in the yemen

I've not seen the other film you said, but this one was about 30 mins too long, and it was also pretty dull and boring for the most part

It's a Jason Segel movie, one of Judd's unholy spawns, of course it is.

I liked I love you, Man but mainly because of Paul Rudd. What a legend.

pulga

Banned
There's a program on ESPN right now which compares past and present players of the same nationality

Zidane vs Ribery
Ballack vs Ozil
Figo vs CR7
Beckham vs Cleverly

GorillaJu

I haven't watched American football in so long. Man there are so many women in the audience, the cheers are half yells and half female screams. Completely different sound from football

Edit: Grats Prinny!! :D

subtles

Eugh, multicast

Ready for your training yet? Me and Mastadon continue to merk

We're Grinch-es, Hitch. What a time to be alive.

When do you lads usually play? I need to process a few things today as I'm leaving for Dubai for a month or so.

I hope I don't take you lads off your streak. The range on certain spells/autos caught me off guard so many times.

We're Grinch-es, Hitch. What a time to be alive.

When do you lads usually play? I need to process a few things today as I'm leaving for Dubai for a month or so.

I hope I don't take you lads off your streak. The range on certain spells/autos caught me off guard so many times.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 9-11pm GMT

66% win percentage, which is good since we're both doing the all hero challenge

I want Liverpool to be good again

Blablurn

England seems like a country which embraces so many differet cultures. So I guess there is not much racism over there?

Just asking in general. I think its shameful that German racists actually dare to go out on the streets and demonstrate for random bullshit. But you never see stuff like this in England. So I assume there is not much racism ? Or am I wrong, BritGAF?

Empty

England seems like a country which embraces so many differet cultures. So I guess there is not much racism over there?

Just asking in general. I think its shameful that German racists actually dare to go out on the streets and demonstrate for random bullshit. But you never see stuff like this in England. So I assume there is not much racism ? Or am I wrong, BritGAF?

Nigel-Farage-010.jpg

lol, look up ukip's opinion polls.

hahahaha what

dietracist.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom