• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

My Parents are asking me what I wanted for my birthday and Christmas.

I've run out of dumb shit to buy... Guys... help!

Can't go wrong with an Axe-Fx II XL.

axe-fx-ii-xl-600.jpg

Chipotle

My Parents are asking me what I wanted for my birthday and Christmas.

I've run out of dumb shit to buy... Guys... help!

My mum stopped doing big presents a couple of years ago and just gives us all a big hamper of delicious food she's bought and it's great. Nothing better than being too skint to turn the heating on in January then having a jar of artichokes for tea.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You'll probably hate me for this, but, I've never seen Homeland. I was going to catch up sometime ago but whatever season was playing was apparently so bad that I was told a multitude of times to stay away from it.
A) how can I ever hate you? xoxo B) It's good TV. Even at its worst (S2) the acting is still top notch (IMO) and it's still watchable/fun
Just went to see Paddington. Really quite enjoyable, nice harmless fun. Nicole Kidman looks hot in it. Sally Hawkins is lovely. There's a good fart joke.
dunno why I still find her hot. Zabo keeps making fun of me for it ;_;
I hope i get linius
I hope I get Quiche, literally. Oh wait you mean secret santa? Well nvm then
Gone Girl finally came out
Rosamund Pike though <3333 Neil Patrick Harris, as much as I fucking love the man, was such a weird choice.
So, Arrow.
Are you talking about the finale? That ending was genuinely cable TV quality :lol I fucking loved it

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt-san, I have a bad feeling about today's gsme.
I genuinely care more about not getting yellows than actually winning that glorified friendly cup

I'll change my tone and post dozens of pictures after winning it obviously

they are in really really bad form :/ 2 wins in their last 8, and it was against PARMA :lol and Slovan Bratislava. SO WE CAN DO DIS
Yurt, did you watch Flash? I really enjoyed it. I don't know anything about the Flash universe so I didnt see much of that shit coming.
Not yet :(( I'm still waiting for my HDD to be fixed :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've gotta say Yurt, for someone who plans to buy a Veyron you seem strangely careful with your money when it comes to buying 'everyday' stuff, lol.

whattt :looooooool

No it's not about the money, I just want my PC's HDD back ;_; I had tons of games, music and stuff in it ;_; [it's an internal hard disk, not external]

Zabojnik

whattt :looooooool

No it's not about the money, I just want my PC's HDD back ;_; I had tons of games, music and stuff in it ;_; [it's an internal hard disk, not external]

Well, okay, but in the meantime buy a SSD, you can always add that HDD later. You need to install a modern OS anyway. :p

Blablurn

Müllers calender from 2014

hZ1lnDm.jpg

Red and White: Bayern Activies
Red: Bayern Games
Blue: Injured
Gree: Free
Green White: Team Germany stuff

I love Mondays. I really enjoy my work week, weekends usually end in me drinking too much and doing stupid stuff. Lost another cashmere scarf after drinking for 12 hours on Saturday.

This week is gonna be great. Gonna get a haircut tonight, then tomorrow I have a date with a stunning Korean girl who lived in London for a year. Wednesday is just Christmas related activities with my students. Thursday I will go to mass and then have Christmas dinner with my mates in a western bar. I am then one of only 3 people out of some 70 at my school who will have Friday off and will then have a weeks vacation, which I might use to replay through the greatest series of all time in anticipation of TPP

Blablurn

Does Bayern activities basically mean wearing stupid clothes and posing for pictures with beer?

Of course. You cunt :lol

Oh man, I told a friend of my Footy GAF activities yesterday. He was surprised I wasn't banned yet :lol I'm glad too. He laughed at the Snitch story.

Of course the Snitch story was just a huge misunderstanding, innit?

jts

...hate me...
I love Mondays. I really enjoy my work week, weekends usually end in me drinking too much and doing stupid stuff. Lost another cashmere scarf after drinking for 12 hours on Saturday.

This week is gonna be great. Gonna get a haircut tonight, then tomorrow I have a date with a stunning Korean girl who lived in London for a year. Wednesday is just Christmas related activities with my students. Thursday I will go to mass and then have Christmas dinner with my mates in a western bar. I am then one of only 3 people out of some 70 at my school who will have Friday off and will then have a weeks vacation, which I might use to replay through the greatest series of all time in anticipation of TPP
I will probably get a haircut today too.

But the best thing about today is that my headphones should arrive from amazon.

Worst is that I'll have to buy gifts for my family. If not today, tomorrow.

Oh and I'll have to visit my old workplace. Awwwkwaaaard.

Of course. You cunt :lol

Oh man, I told a friend of my Footy GAF activities yesterday. He was surprised I wasn't banned yet :lol I'm glad too. He laughed at the Snitch story.

Of course the Snitch story was just a huge misunderstanding, innit?

Which mod should I speak to about getting you banned for calling me a cunt? :p

I will probably get a haircut today too.

But the best thing about today is that my headphones should arrive from amazon.

Worst is that I'll have to buy gifts for my family. If not today, tomorrow.

Oh and I'll have to visit my old workplace. Awwwkwaaaard.

What headphones? Was it you who was asking last week about cheap headphones?

My buddies want to go to the club tmw. I hate clubs. How do I escape?

I wanted to ask Yurt first. But he IS the club.

Just say you have no ID

Blablurn

Which mod should I speak to about getting you banned for calling me a cunt? :p

No one pls. You know I deeply respect you because of your good clothes style and your love for Koreans.

Btw, went out on Saturday and I decided to wear a suit for once. Not lazy clothes. At first everyone went like: "wut". Later that day everyone decided to wear something formal and good looking next time as well. I thought about you Shanks. This must be a lil taste of your lifestyle <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I dunno how you guys do it, I fucking hate Christmas

it was cute like years ago but now it's just annoying and everyone gets fucking lazy around this time

No one pls. You know I deeply respect you because of your good clothes style and your love for Koreans.

Btw, went out on Saturday and I decided to wear a suit for once. Not lazy clothes. At first everyone went like: "wut". Later that day everyone decided to wear something formal and good looking next time as well. I thought about you Shanks. This must be a lil taste of your lifestyle <3

Haha, glad it is spreading to you and the rest of Germany. I just feel so much more comfortable in a blazer than just a t-shirt. If you got your friends to want to dress up then just think about what the average peraon on the street things when they see you. Your confidence and style is clearly contagious.

I feel like a proud dad :D

Blablurn

Haha, glad it is spreading to you and the rest of Germany. I just feel so much more comfortable in a blazer than just a t-shirt. If you got your friends to want to dress up then just think about what the average peraon on the street things when they see you. Your confidence and style is clearly contagious.

I feel like a proud dad :D

yep, its awesome. i definitely wanna do it more often.

I am gonna make sure I am 100% back home for Christmas next year. I know it would make my Mum's year if I was home for Christmas as I haven't been there since 09.

Marc

Michael Pitt left Hannibal!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!

Only just seen Adam Johnsons goal, fantastic ability. Still think he should be in England squads, shame he never kicked on with the talent he has. Familiar tale.

Gone Girl finally came out
Fincher is awesome guys
I almost punched a girl
Now I'm paranoid
Brb gonna cut off my balls

Really enjoyed that film, I thought it was predictable until half way through when I thought it was ending... and it kept going. A bit silly at times but I think the film knew that, came across as a dark comedy for a lot of it. Hence the casting.

The actress who plays the sister was brilliant in it, Rosamund Pike is amazing too.

I really want Fincher to do a trilogy on something, I think he could make a classic like the godfather.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Bla why are you stressed about it haha

Michael Pitt left Hannibal!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!
it's quite alright, it won't matter that much anyway :lol

Anderson seems quite excited about it! Google the picture he posted on his instagram!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom