• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Scum you are a DISGRACE

FcxTZpk.png

Wilbur

Banned
I loved the Sauron(?) eye stuff! It was quite unsettling and fucking cool! Unlike the silly eye in LOTR

Yeah that did look cool! Was better done in the last one though.

I meant the fact that they all came out at different times like a fucking band :lol

EPL should have a Christmas break too. Go play FM for your football fix.

pls scum dont be a bundesface

Signing Bale would be p cool.

We already have the better player in Di Maria though.

Bale's more consistent. Would rather have him to be perfectly honest.

Judging from the trailers, The Interview looks just about the unfunniest thing ever.

Maybe North Korea was right.

Of course it is, it's Seth Rogen.

I love Rogen! 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad, This Is The End are all great, and I like Knocked Up, Pineapple Express and Zack & Miri too.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Hows Di Maria working out for you guys? Last I heard, he'd gone the way of the Ozil :/

Injured right now, got a few great goals and important assists. Working out fine.

Jarnet87

People who want a Christmas break in the PL make me want to vote UKIP

baY5mNu.png

Only way I'd except a christmas break is if they got rid of international breaks. Can't really happen so don't have to worry. The only thing worse then no football is having to watch England play.

Scum

Would it be a bad idea to have all international friendlies and competitive games in one segment in a month as opposed to how it is now? E.g. Last two weeks in August & first two weeks in Sept. instead of the way it is setup now...

I'm with Scum.

Arsenal should go on a break until they learn how to play football.

loool YES SALVA.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah that did look cool! Was better done in the last one though.

I meant the fact that they all came out at different times like a fucking band :lol

I love Rogen! 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad, This Is The End are all great, and I like Knocked Up, Pineapple Express and Zack & Miri too.
Like a band bahahahahaha 😂😂

Yeah Seth is only good when he's 'one of the group'. I can't stand him being a lead or co-lead

wedward

I'd forgotten about Ozil. When is he back again?

Wengy said beginning of January.

Getting back Ozil, Kos, Ramsey, Arteta and Theo over the next 2-3 weeks. Thank Christ. Just in time for Sanchez to get injured.

Now sign a CB.

i remember di maria, he was that player who was tearing it up for you a couple of months ago.

whatever happened to him?

He is inconsistent. He was at Madrid as well.

kharma45

Hobbit was bad. worse than the other two. I really like the first and quite like the second, but this one was bad apart from about 20 minutes of it.

It was absolute shit and anyone who says other wise is just plain wrong.

There is a few in the Hobbit threads, a fella whos name begins with V in particular, is so fucking touchy about it and crys if you say anything negative about it. It's like shitting on his mother or something to at all criticise the film.

There is a few in the Hobbit threads, a fella whos name begins with V in particular, is so fucking touchy about it and crys if you say anything negative about it. It's like shitting on his mother or something to at all criticise the film.

Pls say it's Valnen

Wilbur

Banned

I haven't stopped ranting about it since I got home :lol

I genuinely like AUJ an awful lot, especially the much maligned opening. I think there's three or four great sequences in DOS. I think FOTR and ROTK are perfect movies, and large swathes of TTT likewise.

The best thing about this one was the song at the end. That's literally the only thing I think I felt more than complete apathy for (save the very underused Freeman).

Massively disappointed.

K1LLER7

I made this avatar on 11th April 2013.

I knew he would sign for us.

Dat Rumbo. Dat #IAMITK.

New Hobbit was shit, only liked the first 15 or so minutes.

Hixx

FotR > TTT > RotK
AUJ > DoS

I've not watched them for a few years but I doubt my opinion has changed. I'd have to watch them again to tell you why I liked RotK the least but I fucking loved Rohan and the Rohirrim in TTT as a kid. And Helm's Deep. Cool as fuck.

Getting the Blu Rays for Christmas. Didn't realize it was so cheap these days, last I looked they were £40-50.

kharma45

FotR > TTT > RotK
AUJ > DoS

I've not watched them for a few years but I doubt my opinion has changed. I'd have to watch them again to tell you why I liked RotK the least but I fucking loved Rohan and the Rohirrim in TTT as a kid. And Helm's Deep. Cool as fuck.

Getting the Blu Rays for Christmas. Didn't realize it was so cheap these days, last I looked they were £40-50.

Aye they're good now. I'm hoping they extend the EEs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm currently in the process of rewatching the old trilogy

some green screen stuff (and David Moyes) looked dated as hell, especially if you're watching it on BR.

But other than that, everything is still fucking EPIC and it's definitely worth the rewatch

Hixx

All of these "Best TV Show of 2014" lists have The Americans in them. I watched the pilot and didn't really find it interesting. Seemed a bit daft. But I've got a month trial of Prime and it's on Amazon Instant Video... should I try again, FootballGAF?

GQman2121

Banned
All of these "Best TV Show of 2014" lists have The Americans in them. I watched the pilot and didn't really find it interesting. Seemed a bit daft. But I've got a month trial of Prime and it's on Amazon Instant Video... should I try again, FootballGAF?

The end of the pilot is pretty absurd. But they quickly change things up and the show is much better than they put on.

valeo

Easily one of the best dramas around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom